Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember how the nun floated above the floor?

LMAO .... grades 1 - 9 were in Catholic school .... never looked at 'the peguins' the same again!

I fixing to watch it again. :rock:

My little wife has over 3000 movies.

Life is good ya know. :hmm3grin2orange:

Hello men, I need a 16" 3/8 X .050 Bar to fit a Husqvarna 346.

I have parts, and or the worthless green folding paper. :)

I'm in need of a crankshaft for a Husqvarna 346. :cry:

I was changing a rim and the crank broke off.......right after I rebuilt the damn thing. :cry:

Upon close inspection it had been cracked for awhile, heck I'm glad it broke on the bench. I'm still gonna cry again though. :cry:

:hmm3grin2orange:

I've got one on the way. 18.00 on ebay. :rock:

$18?! that's CHEAP! lol

I might be able to assist with the bar.... i will take a look and box one this weekend if so.

J

I need some 51-55 parts, and a few 064-066 parts (decent carb box, and filter cover...)

have (most)ANYTHING to trade.... :cheers:

Hey JJ.

I always wondered what the differences were.... and WHY...

The big end rod bearing and crank throws in the 346 crank are beefier, OE and NE.
They're made for high revs and more inertia.

The 340/345/350 crank is much lighter and has much lighter crank throws for
less base compression and easier starting. It was originally designed for
open transfer ports on the clamshell style engine.

You can use the 345/350 crank when building a 346 but you have to take into
account that you're going to have more base volume.

The big end rod bearing and crank throws in the 346 crank are beefier, OE and NE.
They're made for high revs and more inertia.

The 340/345/350 crank is much lighter and has much lighter crank throws for
less base compression and easier starting. It was originally designed for
open transfer ports on the clamshell style engine.

You can use the 345/350 crank when building a 346 but you have to take into
account that you're going to have more base volume.

gotcha...

sounds like grafting on a 359 top end and a pipe makes sense then...lol :bang:

anybody have any large husky project saws? 288 394, or others? I'm tired of fixing all the small saws we get in Kansas. Just looking for something rediculous to pull out when someone needs a six inch tree cut down.:laugh:

066 Tank/Handle

I'm looking for a rear handle/tank for an older 066 that doesn't leak. I don't care how it looks, as long as it is works and doesn't spill my gas all over the place.

I have a few extra 066 NWP gaskets sets from Baileys, minus the clutch side seal and the smaller flywheel side seal, a new OEM clutch side crank bearing, and a few other good used parts for the 066 available to trade. I also have an older Sears/Roper 3.7 that I bought as a parts saw but didnt' end up needing. I believe has decent compression and is complete. I can get the serial no. if anyone is interested.

Things I am interested in:
Stihl ES bars. 25", 32" or 36"
HD2 Filter or two...
064/066 Parts
044 3/4 wrap

Sugi Hara 18" Stihl mount bar. Brand new, never mounted.
I have all the o-ring thingy's to mount to other saws.
attachment.php

Stihl 029 Super
-This is a complete saw minus tank, oiler and clutch
-I had a 039 that had a clutch explosion and I got this from a board member and fixed the 039
-This is what is left. P&C look great
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Husky grey-top 50
-Straight gassed but I have a good OEM 55 cylinder (but no piston)
attachment.php

I also need a top cover for an 036 pro (with decomp), air filter and air filter cover.
For some reason my pics have disapearred. Sorry! They are on my computer at home. I will get them fixed ASAP!

Thanks!
BBB

ok here what i got to trade I need a chain breaker mine broke last week. and i been looking to get one just like but i just can't swing the money right now.but i can offer a little green slips if the girl friend don't find out

1.3800 poulan cases with the coil

2.poulan 3800 front wrap handle

3.homelite XL engine with carb (the carb was rebuilt before i took the engine out.) but missing the clutch

4.2 16 inch chainsaw bars i think ones a homelite and the other is a poulan mount but not sure

5.041 av air filter top in ruff condition but still useable

6. poulan xxv parts all but the p&c and carb and couple of small parts

Must be popular stuff in Tennessee, BANNED member Dh1984 had the exact same stuff 6 months ago. :msp_sneaky: :notrolls2:

Still looking for a Echo 4600 parts saw? I have a mashed one with a good top end,starter clutch cover but not much else LOL case and handle are junk on mine.A 4000 and up may also work for me?

Last edited:
ok here what i got to trade I need a chain breaker mine broke last week. and i been looking to get one just like but i just can't swing the money right now.but i can offer a little green slips if the girl friend don't find out

1.3800 poulan cases with the coil

2.poulan 3800 front wrap handle

3.homelite XL engine with carb (the carb was rebuilt before i took the engine out.) but missing the clutch

4.2 16 inch chainsaw bars i think ones a homelite and the other is a poulan mount but not sure

5.041 av air filter top in ruff condition but still useable

6. poulan xxv parts all but the p&c and carb and couple of small parts

Must be popular stuff in Tennessee, BANNED member Dh1984 had the exact same stuff 6 months ago. :msp_sneaky: :notrolls2:

If memory is correct, he had girlfriend issues as well. Quite the little coincidence, I would say.

I wonder why these people get so addicted to this site, or if its the "you won't let me, so I want to do it even more" syndrome.

If memory is correct, he had girlfriend issues as well. Quite the little coincidence, I would say.

I wonder why these people get so addicted to this site, or if its the "you won't let me, so I want to do it even more" syndrome.

girlfriend issues... spelling issues... lying issues... scamming issues :msp_mad:

Just an FYI... be careful guys.

$18?! that's CHEAP! lol

I might be able to assist with the bar.... i will take a look and box one this weekend if so.

J

I need some 51-55 parts, and a few 064-066 parts (decent carb box, and filter cover...)

have (most)ANYTHING to trade.... :cheers:

I've got a bunch of 55 parts J. What are you needing?

Are you sure it was a 346 crank or a 345/350 crank?

It was a 350 crank. The saw has a 353 top end and I think (I know right :dizzy:) it might work well with more case volume and less weight to spin. Could blow to hell too. :laugh:

girlfriend issues... spelling issues... lying issues... scamming issues :msp_mad:

Just an FYI... be careful guys.

I thought something didn't smell right about that cat.

Latest posts

Back