Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to mod a 441 M-Tronic.

I have the chain, just looking for the rest of the saw.

Have some rep and lots of "atta boys" to trade.

Oh yeah, a stale Baby Ruth candy bar is up for grabs too! I found it in the pool this past summer.

Looking for Stihl 200T parts

I’m looking for the following for a Stihl 200T:

Clutch cover assembly
Recoil starter assembly
Hand guard

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks for your time,
MP5N

Bill,

I looked at a few pictures of the 019T and they appear to be pretty different compared to a 200T. Thanks for your time though.

MP5N

What's wrong with your clutch cover? is it broken or plain missing ? The reason I ask is that I have a good clutch cover/chain brake ass'y (the hand guard comes with) but it's missing the aluminum bushing for the bar stud. Somebody pilfered it for another saw, I guess. This part rarely ever goes bad and you could swap it out of yours if you've got anything left of one. I have all the other parts, BTW.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Anybody???????

Anybody need this?
I am pretty sure it was straight gassed on its first tank.
Its the offical saw of Nascar!!!! Got a sticker on it that says so!!!! LMAO!!
I need:
Stihl ES bars
036pro plastic
064/066 parts
Scabbard is not included. :)

attachment.php

What's wrong with your clutch cover? is it broken or plain missing ? The reason I ask is that I have a good clutch cover/chain brake ass'y (the hand guard comes with) but it's missing the aluminum bushing for the bar stud. Somebody pilfered it for another saw, I guess. This part rarely ever goes bad and you could swap it out of yours if you've got anything left of one. I have all the other parts, BTW.

Jimbo

It's missing along with the other parts I listed. To make a long story short I helped out a local climber with swapping some parts from a couple of blown up saws to get his primary climbing saw running and he gave me this 200t. It has good compression and spark. I think it was used as a parts saw. I'd like to get it up and running as I've heard they are a really nice saw. If you can help out in any way I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,
MP5N

Anybody need this?
I am pretty sure it was straight gassed on its first tank.
Its the offical saw of Nascar!!!! Got a sticker on it that says so!!!! LMAO!!
I need:
Stihl ES bars
036pro plastic
064/066 parts
Scabbard is not included. :)

attachment.php

how many pieces of useless green paper would it take

Homelite Super EZ parts

Anyone have a full wrap for a Homey Super EZ, or a bow bar??? Picked up this little terd and kinda like it, only needed a fuel line, perfect P/C cuts nice, girlfreind says its ugly but easy to start. Try'n to find a bow bar for X-mas for her. Or any other goodies!!!

Duane

I have a Partner S65 & a Husky L65, both are running. Husky needs clutch spring ? S65 needs AVmounts . Looking for a MS200T parts saw & a good 026 cyl.

Steve

Must be popular stuff in Tennessee, BANNED member Dh1984 had the exact same stuff 6 months ago. :msp_sneaky: :notrolls2:

If memory is correct, he had girlfriend issues as well. Quite the little coincidence, I would say.

I wonder why these people get so addicted to this site, or if its the "you won't let me, so I want to do it even more" syndrome.

girlfriend issues... spelling issues... lying issues... scamming issues :msp_mad:

Just an FYI... be careful guys.

And he's been in the Christmas thread snagging up freebies to:(

I got the low down on this cat. It's without a doubt the same person.

Check it....

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubb...2407411&page=1

I could care less if he stays or goes. I just feel like everyone should be aware of who they are REALLY dealing with.

Latest posts

Back