Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clutch cover

going to be in the market for a 024/024super, 026,028,029,034,036,039 clutch cover... Looked around on ebay but paying $15 to ship one makes them pricey...

I have a few 009(L) things to trade but I guessing $$$ would do better with this crowd than the 009 stuff...

Let me know!
Nathan

Already on the hunt...

I'll say this, for a "broke down old man" you ain't too slow.

Dang people picking on old broke down beat up guy :hmm3grin2orange: I am a little faster sitting on my arse. LOL Just don't ask me to go fetch LOL You know how the CAD is !! I already had my hands on a 038 so I know I like it ! LOL To bad its not orange :potstir: I was warned about starting it! No de-comp ! I will have to watch that!

Dang people picking on old broke down beat up guy :hmm3grin2orange: I am a little faster sitting on my arse. LOL Just don't ask me to go fetch LOL You know how the CAD is !! I already had my hands on a 038 so I know I like it ! LOL To bad its not orange :potstir: I was warned about starting it! No de-comp ! I will have to watch that!

The 038s I've had started without any trouble. I can't see you having any problem. :)

The 038s I've had started without any trouble. I can't see you having any problem. :)

Randy, you have to take into consideration that you are the Mastermind ;).

Randy, we dont want John to have to go throw the operation again! He needs to take it easy!

Does that mean that John should distribute his large saws to his AS brothers :confused:? :drool:

Stihl need this?
I found a good 028 44mm cylinder on the shelf.

Scooterbum, thank you so much for the quick reply. I think I have one coming, and it's supposed to be SMOOTH. We'll see, and I may need it yet. I'm always looking for another 028 or parts, because now I've got 3 SIL's and they all see my saws and my saws seem to slip away. Maybe I'll have to put padlocks on 'em. Anyway, always looking for a rebuilder or something I can (relatively easily) fix. thanks again...

My CAD started out with 038 Mag II's

038's are great saws, used to have LOTS of them, loved them, Fully built 038 Mag II's are something to BEHOLD!!!! you can't get much bigger ports than a 038 Mag. IMO.
I just traded sides for Partners after my first J-red 2077

Duane

Still looking for a 064 rewind starter......

have some 034 parts left and some green paper...

Thanks....

038's are great saws, used to have LOTS of them, loved them, Fully built 038 Mag II's are something to BEHOLD!!!! you can't get much bigger ports than a 038 Mag. IMO.
I just traded sides for Partners after my first J-red 2077

Duane

Good to hear that about the 036 Mag. I have one that has good compression and fire, but needs some parts. I have it in line to get running. I also have an 056 Mag-2 carcus and a 056 mag-2 that is a running saw, but has ignition problems that I am trying to buy. Tom

Last edited:
husqvarna 262xp

I converted a 261 to 262xp, all that is missing is the ID tag. Looking for an ID tag, I can trade a 261 tag and some cash if needed. Also looking for an echo cs5000 project saw,

I have some stihl 031 and 032 parts, 020avp, poulan 3700.

please pm

Partner/Husky out side bucking spike

Need a few outside bucking spikes for Partner 500/5000/490/590/pp325

Keep getting saws without them, recessed bar stud mount
same as husky 40/45/49/55/50 etc

Duane

still looking for a chain breaker to replace my broke one with. have green slips and a few homelite xl parts to trade

Latest posts

Back