Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a long shot. Anybody have a clutch cover for a 288xp? Picked up the entire saw for $16, mechanically in great shape, but it's a bit ugly.

This was the clutch cover it came with. Yes, that is a piece of wood that was holding the bar on. Yes they were using it that way.

I think I hurt their feelings a little bit with the whole "what kind of idiot would think this is a good idea" rant.

After you paid for the saw, right? :smile2:

Trade MS390 motor for MS200T clutch cover / brake assembly

I have a nearly new motor assembly for a Stihl MS390. The saw had less than 2 hours on it when a tree crushed it. The motor is in good shape with the exception of a few broken fins. I’ll send the other items shown in the picture (the carb has a broken idle screw mount). I’d like to trade it for a good used clutch cover assembly with brake handle for a Stihl MS200t. If anyone is interested please PM.

Thanks,
MP5N

Partner NOS parts wanted

Anyone have any NOS Partner parts they want to part with, easy things like seals, bearings, fittings, pistons, cylinders, gaskets. etc etc for just about any model as I have most in pieces still, or awaiting a rebuild.

I keep ordering them and my orders never get processed or ALWAYS backordered, been months now!!!

Have some parts and stinkin green stuff

Duane

NOTE: Thanks to all AS members for the swaps and deals on here!!! An HONOR!! to meet people who don't rip you off!!!!

028 Handle/Tank

View attachment 215771View attachment 215772The handle on my 028 Super gave way today, right in the middle of nice walnut tree. I guess my "repair" didn't last as long as I thought it would. Anyway, need a rear handle/tank for an 028.

I have a painted turtle shell to trade (see attachments). I haven't added colors to it yet, but will customize it with your shop name, AS handle, or whatever you want written on it when I color it. Good mojo for your shop! Comes with a leather hanging thong (if you want) or you can set it on your workbench and use it to hold nuts, bolts, etc.
View attachment 215773

View attachment 215771View attachment 215772The handle on my 028 Super gave way today, right in the middle of nice walnut tree. I guess my "repair" didn't last as long as I thought it would. Anyway, need a rear handle/tank for an 028.

I have a painted turtle shell to trade (see attachments). I haven't added colors to it yet, but will customize it with your shop name, AS handle, or whatever you want written on it when I color it. Good mojo for your shop! Comes with a leather hanging thong (if you want) or you can set it on your workbench and use it to hold nuts, bolts, etc.
View attachment 215773

Thats super cool!
I Dont have an 028 handle, but How much are you asking for something like that? :msp_wink:

Thats super cool!
I Dont have an 028 handle, but How much are you asking for something like that? :msp_wink:

Never thought about selling something that I find out in the pasture and paint up. Usually make a possible bag if I find the bottom shells (didn't on this one). Rather trade for parts or parts of saws....if you have something Stihl, I'd be happy to throw in some $$ and make one to your ideas or design..

I can't get him right now I need to spread it around, but can someone please give Mr. ChrisJ some rep. He came through for me with a request that helped me big time on my 025. Thanks Chris!

Partner 5000+ J-red 490 closed port cylinder

Ok I have a 5000+ 490 closed port cylinder I need to part with to finish other projects! It was destined to feeBay but would feel bad not offering it up on there first!
Its used from a 5000+ its perfect with no issues and piston was used in another saw.

I will swap for parts for pp475, pp505, 2077, 2083 or Husky 2100, 2101 Coils and large falling spikes (mainly gasket sets, seal, bearings, pistons, cylinders etc) or multiple carb kits for HS WS or green stuff to buy these.

I find myself needing my large saws for timber harvest on the farm, and need parts that break often or crack.

Thanks
Duane

Back