Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna say this once... please do a little better spelling, and separate the paragraph topics... I.E.

Most of us are getting headaches trying to understand your posts...

Now on newer cars/trucks, yes. They are a major PITA.

Oh sorry about that. I'll try to separate my paragraphs more often. Yes i know if you don't have a computer to work on some of them.

Then you better have a bank load of money to have it fixed LOL. Thats why i look for older trucks/cars to work on they are a lot easier and simple to fix.

50 Rancher

I need a mostly complete '83 ish 50 Rancher. The P&C are great on mine I just need some of the inerds. If you have a trashed on you are looking to get rid of let me know.

How about you lay low for a while and contribute some more to the board? Not talking money. You may have "bought" your way into the good graces of the AS board "high up's" through the "site sponsor" donation, but your track record for trustwothyness ain't so good still. ALWAYS looking to GET something from the generous folks here THAT YOU TRIED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THROUGH LIES.............................is NOT doing anything to change people's minds about somebody that LIED to try and get BACK here after being BANNED for LYING AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE'S GOOD WILL.:sucks:

Sorry folks. I've been wrestling with this since he bought his way back here a week or two ago. I've been holding my tongue. Seeing him posting in a "help" thread (the Stumpy raffle thread) REALLY pissed me off, since he tried to take advantage of our good will with a FAKE sob story that resulted in a "help" thread last year. We were starting to do a raffle and gather money when the TRUTH came out. He was banned, then came back under another name, then got banned again, then bought his way back with a "site sponsor" donation. I'm sure I'm risking being banned here, but I am EXTREMELY put off by the apparant lack of concern the AS admin people have for the concerns of the LONG TIME members who were TAKEN ADVANTAGE of. I held my tongue for the sake of Stumpy's thread, but couldn't do it any longer. Oh well. Rant off....:rant:

Even though you were a little wrong about him. He's still a ********** if ya ask me. He ain't never getting in my good books.

I know how it is and i know i'm in the dog house for what i have done and i'm trying to show everyone that i have changed and willing to be a man step up and show it. i seen that raffle and i know what everyone went threw he needs to be whiped with a horse whip and then salt rubbed in his wounds. I know how them Exsplorers is i had one and i got rid of it when the fuel pump went out on it.now i got a 1995 ford ranger with a 4.0 and a 1985 chevy S10 with a 2.5 engine. and i think it is easier to work on older trucks and cars then them dang new ones.

LOL, how many times have you told that story?

How's the RED treating you? First AS Sponsor to be in the red!! LOL, you get an award for that!

Another 2095
photobucket-4715-1328443687259.jpg

photobucket-3767-1328443621379.jpg

photobucket-5871-1328443644397.jpg

photobucket-4704-1328443666460.jpg

dang looks almost new

i bet it didn't have no more then a tank of gas ran threw it.

If I BOUGHT a new saw, and LENT it to you (would NEVER happen....) and it came back after a WEEK of cutting looking like that :msp_rolleyes:

there would be a FUNERAL....

In nice shape, it is.... like-new, no....it's not.

No offense Bob, just piqued my interest :cheers: that's all...

Dude, sometimes it is better to sit quietly and let people wonder what you know...

LOL... why would we want to have him do that? Court-Jester's are cool!!! ;) :laugh:

Comedy requires a fair amount of intelligence.

I never said stand-up Comedian :laugh: :poke:

Don't get me wrong, I had to wrun a phew thins throo the bakwodss translater in ordur to uundarstend them also if U no wat I meen if ya havnant xpiereanced needan to doo that it's not a fuun thing to hav to do all the tim wen it needs to be don but doesnant need 2 b don all the tim god bless all

;)

DH1984 is giving us Tennesseans a bad image. :angry:

Lest I allow you guys to forget. I need a clutch cover with brake for a J-red 2095. :laugh:

husky 61-272 newer clutch cover

Looking for a newer clutch cover 61-268-272.
I have some 55 and 51 parts for trade or cash. No p/c's or mufflers.

I have an 026 with a nearly new bar and chain. Runs well, 140 lbs comp cold. Would trade for many things, what do you have?
Pics upon request.

And now that I'm in officially, if you get negged by someone with that much red, does it add to your total? Just wondering.

Latest posts

Back