Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olympyk 251

I am trying to get this Olympyk 251 project out of the way and find I am in need of:

Air filter
Clutch drum
Clutch springs
Muffler gasket

Currently the saw has only one starter pawl & spring, the IPL only show one, does anyone know if this is correct or should I be looking for a starter pawl & spring as well?

Please send a PM if you can help, I have lots of McCulloch parts, a few Jonsered & Sithl items, or greenbacks.

Thanks,

Mark

Does someone need an 044? I have parts enough to build a very nice one...which I will do for the right vintage saw(s)... :rock:

I would love an 044 but sad to say I have no vintage saws, would you settle for a high five and a good game?

Still a rookie when it comes to CAD but it is getting worse (or is it better)

I am trying to get this Olympyk 251 project out of the way and find I am in need of:

Air filter
Clutch drum
Clutch springs
Muffler gasket

Currently the saw has only one starter pawl & spring, the IPL only show one, does anyone know if this is correct or should I be looking for a starter pawl & spring as well?

Please send a PM if you can help, I have lots of McCulloch parts, a few Jonsered & Sithl items, or greenbacks.

Thanks,

Mark

240 not close enuf is it ??

i am looking for the clutch cover/chain brake for a 455 rancher,,also still looking for the same thing for a 141 huskie,, i have some chain, green backs and an almost new crapsman 36cc saw to trade

Scott, I got a clutch cover for a 41, it's all there but I'm pretty sure the band is broke. You can have it if it's any good to you.

142 parts

Was somebody looking for 142 parts ????

attachment.php

Ok does anyone have a piston for a homelite super XL 12? Bore size is 1.750! If you do please message me we could work out a deal

Air filter
Clutch drum
Clutch springs
Muffler gasket

Thanks,

Mark

Will 254 parts work?

Back