Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so does this mean your done with your 346 and 066? :laugh::laugh:

I wish. This is one of them back burner projects. Just gathering junk I'll need. I'm thinkin I'd like to do an 064/066 hybrid and try the 046 flywheel our on it.

If I feel as good as I do now this weekend, I'll be doin some grinding on the 346 :)

I wish. This is one of them back burner projects. Just gathering junk I'll need. I'm thinkin I'd like to do an 064/066 hybrid and try the 046 flywheel our on it.

If I feel as good as I do now this weekend, I'll be doin some grinding on the 346 :)

thats good to hear man. now get going:biggrin:

Yes, I'm sure. I remember because not long after you got the now legendary "mint" 066 case with the broken dawg mount. ;)

Ahhh....the legend itself! :laugh:

You know, I aint seen that fella around lately ?? :dunno:

Either way, it must had been a different 064 we was talkin about, but ive slept since then....

U get me some junk shipped out yet? :)

thats good to hear man. now get going:biggrin:

Im tryin. :)

Got to keep momma happy though. We got a call tuesday about free UK tickets for wed. Needless to say, I took a vacation day, and off we went.

The 4 hours in the car wasnt fun, nor was the 3 hours sitting in the bleachers, but momma's worth it. :)

Im tryin. :)

Got to keep momma happy though. We got a call tuesday about free UK tickets for wed. Needless to say, I took a vacation day, and off we went.

The 4 hours in the car wasnt fun, nor was the 3 hours sitting in the bleachers, but momma's worth it. :)

Good on you Wiggs!

Anyone have any homelite super XL 12 parts?? I still need a piston for it if anyone has anything or knows anyone that does let me know thanks

Looking for a 28" stihl large mount bar. Prefer in. 063 gauge. New or close to it. Let me know what you need fortrade.
Bob

Stihl 041 av handle bar buffers 1110-790-9600

I'm still in need of some Stihl 041 av top handle bar buffers :bang:(some call them Rubber Bearings 1110-790-9600) in good shape in order to mount my wrap handle on my 041 if anybody has a couple . The buffers off of the 042, 045, 048, 056 will work as well. Got a few things to trade or green $ :excruciating:

View attachment 222777

Last edited:
Noooo...back when you were fishing around for cases...you said you had a set for 064 that was garbage because the bearing seat was coming out.

Loctite 635 fixes all. I've fixed the loose sleeve problem as well as bearings so loose in the bore you could push them in with your tongue. It's one of their more expensive products but well worth the money.

Jimbo

stihl hardware...?

Anyone got some spare stihl hardware. I'm trying to get an 029, 026, and 024super back together and have notably less hard ware than I need to complete them... I will add that I didn't loose the hardware myself; they came to me as fixer-uppers and had hardware missing.

I know I'm missing 1 set of cylinder torx bolts, some 029 torx case screws, some small and medium slotted bolts for misc places on some of the saws... I was just hoping someone might have a spare handfull, baggy, small jar... w/e of assorted stihl hardware to help me finish these things up. Let me know!

Nathan

Anyone got some spare stihl hardware. I'm trying to get an 029, 026, and 024super back together and have notably less hard ware than I need to complete them... I will add that I didn't loose the hardware myself; they came to me as fixer-uppers and had hardware missing.

I know I'm missing 1 set of cylinder torx bolts, some 029 torx case screws, some small and medium slotted bolts for misc places on some of the saws... I was just hoping someone might have a spare handfull, baggy, small jar... w/e of assorted stihl hardware to help me finish these things up. Let me know!

Nathan

That's the one thing I have trouble keeping too. I wish I could help. :(

I need a Husky 51/55 parts saw or runner. It's for a member that is a big help when it comes to giving.

I've got the tank, case, and wrap handle. Just need the rest. :laugh:

Back