Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody needing an AM 365 p/c?

Apparently it ate a circlip at one time, but it has very low hours on it and came off of a running saw I upgraded to a 372.

Has some light scuffs on it, but the dang thing ran quite well. Might want to go ahead and replace the ring, other than that it's in great shape.

You will need one circlip.

Looking to trade for saws and the like. Let me know what you got.

f0194ecb.jpg

c83875a2.jpg

3a89f315.jpg

9479411c.jpg

57db3830.jpg

d46a6067.jpg

Chris

Is anyone looking for an Oregon Power Match 36" bar 3/8ths .63ga DO25 mount?

I also have a 16" Stihl Rollomatic ES bar in 3/8ths. Stihl number 3003 000 8913.

Open to trades for government issued presidential gasoline coupons, runner top handle saw.

Things I'm not interested in: 480CD crank, sorry tbone. Justin Bieber autographed posters, sorry Duke Thieroff.

I also have a 16" Stihl Rollomatic ES bar in 3/8ths. Stihl number 3003 000 8913.

Open to trades for government issued presidential gasoline coupons, runner top handle saw.

Things I'm not interested in: 480CD crank, sorry tbone. Justin Bieber autographed posters, sorry Duke Thieroff.

PM sent (nothing cranky or autographed offered).

Anybody needing an AM 365 p/c?

Apparently it ate a circlip at one time, but it has very low hours on it and came off of a running saw I upgraded to a 372.

Has some light scuffs on it, but the dang thing ran quite well. Might want to go ahead and replace the ring, other than that it's in great shape.

You will need one circlip.

Looking to trade for saws and the like. Let me know what you got.

f0194ecb.jpg

c83875a2.jpg

3a89f315.jpg

9479411c.jpg

57db3830.jpg

d46a6067.jpg

Chris

Anyone?

Damnit! I just got a fresh load in too....no pun intended.

Dammit Chris do I have to do everything for you???

Looks like I oughta send you a PM.....

Chris

Someone looking for Mc drive sprockets???????

I could not find these when the post came up looking for Mc drive sprocket. These may be Mc or maybe Homelite but old gear drive anyway. Email for a trade. mrupley at jps dot net

I could not find these when the post came up looking for Mc drive sprocket. These may be Mc or maybe Homelite but old gear drive anyway. Email for a trade. mrupley at jps dot net

The one with the two keyways is a Homelite spur. Those ones with the flange fit the older misc. brand like gear-drive David Bradleys, among others.

The sprocket on the McCulloch 77 that I used to own had a flange like those. Those won't work on the newer gear drive macs (newer than the 47/49/73/77/4-30/3-25). Not sure which saws those fit. If Jacob sez they work on the DB saws then I'd go with that (even though the info isn't coming from Beeker anymore).:D

The sprocket on the McCulloch 77 that I used to own had a flange like those. Those won't work on the newer gear drive macs (newer than the 47/49/73/77/4-30/3-25). Not sure which saws those fit. If Jacob sez they work on the DB saws then I'd go with that (even though the info isn't coming from Beeker anymore).:D

Those will probably fit the Mac 73/77 as well. I've been told by some of the old-timers that several saws could use the same spur
sprockets. I bought a huge lot of 200+ spur sprockets about three years ago from a retired saw shop owner that gave me a
fairly comprehensive list of what they fit. There were spurs in there for just about every gear-drive saw ever made, except for
the 090G. There were even .375" pitch spurs for the gear-drive Macs using the 19/32" stub shaft.

Anyone have a muffler and air shield for a Husky 359?

Also looking for a muffler stud for a Jonsered 625. It is the same as some Husky 266's and 162's.

I have some stuff for trading, let me know what you need. I also have cash.

:cheers:

Back