Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pioneer 1420 1200a and a dynamark

The pioneer 1420 runs great new sporket and bar and chain and real good compression. The 1200a runs great is in real good shape the piant is flaking has the org bar with extra parts with it .. now the odd ball has spark org bar and chain good compression barn fresh have the org case for it not been used much

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8046/s6300047u.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8759/s6300044.jpg
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3078/s6300046s.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3503/s6300049m.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for an 036 oil pump (complete assembly) and probably a good set of case halves as I re-visit my 036 projects. Would also really like to find a piece of the Homelite hose someone mentioned as a better choice for the insanely hard and difficult 036 oil pump hose that comes in the "kit". Not much to trade 'cept cash right now.

TIA.

Poge

Poge I think I have an oiler and clutch side case . I've left the hose right in the case and warmed it up with a hair dryer and they usally come off . Pm me if you still need .

I'm looking for a ms 441 muffler, brake handle and a brake assembly cover I believe the part # is 1138 021 1100 .Thanks

I know this is not a chainsaw but I have chainsaws or parts to trade. I picked up a 49cc pocketbike for my kids. The PO decided to start the engine with a drill due to rewind breaking. Needless to say he broke the bolt and crank. Does anyone have a motor laying around for one of these bikes that has a bad topend?

I know this is not a chainsaw but I have chainsaws or parts to trade. I picked up a 49cc pocketbike for my kids. The PO decided to start the engine with a drill due to rewind breaking. Needless to say he broke the bolt and crank. Does anyone have a motor laying around for one of these bikes that has a bad topend?

Let me ask my buddy he may have one.

Looking for an 036 oil pump (complete assembly) and probably a good set of case halves as I re-visit my 036 projects. Would also really like to find a piece of the Homelite hose someone mentioned as a better choice for the insanely hard and difficult 036 oil pump hose that comes in the "kit". Not much to trade 'cept cash right now.

TIA.

Poge

I've been using the thick wall Tygon tubing for this for years without a problem. You must use the thick stuff, not the usual.

Jimbo

I have these to trade if anyone is interested in them.

Homelite XL901. Runs strong and cuts good. The bar is a 18" on it. Needs air filter and the on/off switch works but the cover is broken.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Skil 947 Type 2. Runs on a prime. The on/off switch is missing on the handle but someone placed one on the side of the saw.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Homelite 150 also runs on a prime. Has Homelite bar but chain will need some assistance. Needs air fliter and cover.

attachment.php

PM me if your interested. Always looking for Stihl parts.

Wednesday morning bump. These are Stihl available.

more 036 stuff

I have a 034 that had a shot top end and missing a bunch... Putting it back together with a 036 top end... Here's what i'm looking for!
1.) air filter and cover
2.) cylinder cover
3.) fuel line
4.) muffler
5.) clutch pack and cover washer
6.) brake band and dust cover
7.) oil cap
8.) wrist pin, needle bering, cir-clips
9.) 036 crank

Also wanting a Stihl 076 muffler cover still!

Got stihl bits and pieces... 009-012, 024/026, 029/390, random bars and chains... $$$...

Last edited:
Is there a number for it -- or color -- or somethin' else that separates it from regular Tygon fuel line besides wall thickness?

Poge

I've used the regular tygon that i get from O-Reillys auto parts on fuel and oil lines... nothing special just as long as it gets the oil to the bar and fits snug in the hole...

I have a 034 that had a shot top end and missing a bunch... Putting it back together with a 036 top end... Here's what i'm looking for!
1.) air filter and cover
2.) cylinder cover
3.) fuel line
4.) muffler
5.) clutch pack and cover washer
6.) brake band and dust cover
7.) oil cap
8.) wrist pin, needle bering, cir-clips

Also wanting a Stihl 076 muffler cover still!

Got stihl bits and pieces... 009-012, 024/026, 029/390, random bars and chains... $$$...

I these saws have a different stroke on them. The 034 Super has the same stroke as the 036.

Back