Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say gas powered drill? I have a Stihl two stroke hammer drill with busted plastics and good engine components. tbone? Anyone?

I would like to have a gas powered drill.

My nephew is still doing fencing and would love that thing. :msp_thumbsup:

Just a note of warning to everyone: If you try to make a trade with Ed he will "one up" you. I sent him a NOS padded seat cover that probably wasn't worth the shipping cost and made him promise not to pay me. About a week later two (not one, but TWO) Solo chainsaws showed up at my door with a note that they were not mine, but projects for my son, Digger. Dang it!:bang::bang: I have wanted to tear into one of those for a while! Not the tiny ones mind you, but the 55cc variety. There's more than enough to make a good runner out of the two of them, and just in time for his 10th birthday later this month.

Thanks Ed. I hope your kindness is repaid many times over.

dd

Dang guy just dont know how to act does he !! ??

I badly need the rear section of the air filter box, also the screws and a filter for a friends that I 've had here way to long. So any of that or all I'd gladly pay shipping or possibly I have something you need.

I can use the rest of it, especially the crank and cylinder. Let me know...

Brushwacker needed TS-400 stuff. I'll send you what I have, which is not enough to build a saw, but it is a start. PM or email your shipping addy. This stuff is in my way.

Looking for an 088/MS880 cylinder that takes the old style muffler, clip kind.... or looking to unload this one.... saw is complete except cylinder, no bar and chain.

Got green stuff with dead men on them..

Id be interested in the piston if you are willing to just sell it

Back