Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm restoring a poulan pro 655bp and would really like to find the K&N filter assy for this saw. Anyone know where I can pick one up or be willing to part with one? Thanks

I've been looking for one as well. I think I'll just adapt a 288 HD filter neck to work.

What do you have it listed on Craigslist for ??:hmm3grin2orange: :poke:

:cheers:

Tom,

you reply to my reply yet?? :dunno:

$500, same as everything I put on Craigslist. :jester:

I haven't replied yet, I won't have a chance to dig through the piles for any of your other requests until this weekend. You in a big hurry, or something? :D

I got a jred 920 that needs a new home. (its just always gettin in the trash and poopin on the floor!!!)
Anywho.... New piston, like new plastic. Very pretty! :) needs seals.

It's not that complicated. The filter adapter from a Husky 2100 will work.

I think I'm going to use a 288 high top and make an aluminum velocity stack to adapt a K&N filter that will protrude out the top of the carb box. The 2100 adapters are the same bolt spacing and diameter at the carb but I feel they are more restrictive at the turn than the 288.

Do you want that ms170? It's to big for a paper weight and not quite heavy enough for a door stop.

Lol! Send me a pm on a price/what your looking for in trade. Thought id sent you a pm? I guess not.

What are you looking for in way of a trade or durable paper with fancy printing?
I was thinking about 180 in paper. Or 064 parts (muffler, wrap handle) or B&C for my contra (24+) as partial

394 XP project

Up date:

This one is a done deal tbone75 is giving me a 028 and some $$ for it.

Anyone have the hots for a 394 XP project? Complete power head less the bucking spike. This was a friends saw, he ran it with a loose spark plug and cooked the piston, bottom end is good. I've run this saw before it got smoked and it was a very strong runner and started and idled good. I cleaned up the cylinder and it does have pitting but my be usable with a new metro piston or if you're ambitious I also have a new 395 big bore kit. I'll sell / trade the 395 BB kit less the saw if that's all you want.

Tim

View attachment 248820

View attachment 248821

Last edited:
Anyone have the hots for a 394 XP project? Complete power head less the bucking spike. This was a friends saw, he ran it with a loose spark plug and cooked the piston, bottom end is good. I've run this saw before it got smoked and it was a very strong runner and started and idled good. I cleaned up the cylinder and it does have pitting but my be usable with a new metro piston or if you're ambitious I also have a new 395 big bore kit. I'll sell / trade the 395 BB kit less the saw if that's all you want.

Tim

View attachment 248820

View attachment 248821

Tim

I'm very interested in this! Send me a PM with what you are wanting (Cash or trade)....I wouldn't need the big bore kit...Just the dead powerhead.

Latest posts

Back