Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crafsman 3.4 needs a top end. 16'' bar great overall condition. looking to trade for Stihl parts bars

Craftsman.jpg

Anyone have a Poulan 295/4620 clutch cover they would let go of? Need to replace this tooless junk one. TIA

John, there are threads here that tell how to convert the tooless chain mechanism to a standard one. I've never had the need to try it, but apparantly it's no biggie for someone with reasonable mechtech skills.

Poulusky parts

Anyone with a set of crank bearings and seals for a husky 136? Thought I'd ask before I buy.

Lots to trade or cash.

I can help with those.

Thanks JJ I got the 036 buffers taken care of... I called the stihl dealer and found out the 2 I needed were going to be $4. It would have cost you more than $4 to ship out to IA. I need to start calling my stihl dealer first...

Still looking for a nice 036pro cylinder cover... A new one at the dealer cost $53, yeah right like I'm going to pay that for $3 of plastic! PLEASE... I know someone has one...

Also idlly looking for a 42in 076 bar...

CHeers!

Tank Caps for 028

Found an 028AV at the mower repair shop today for $75. But the tank cap was missing. My other 028 has the caps almost hogged out, so I'm looking for 3 caps for the 028s. Have green for trade 'cause I'm out of turtle shells...thanks!

I'm in need again fellers.

I desperately need a 084 HD filter base and a chain brake handle for the same. :cool2:

I have a #### load of parts to trade........really. :laugh:

Back