Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for some oregon grinder parts. Need the chain holder with the little metal dog and spring thingy with the knob. Makes sense right??:confused:

sorry les i couldnt find the kit on the bay. i can get the parts thru stens if you need me to.

015's ROCK

Pop is lookin for a throttle cable from a Stihl 011 and a AV mount.

I got a 015 that will run if somebody thinks they want one..

I love those little saws, only stihl I own. I have gotten two in the last two days, A av that is missing all sorts of parts and a SWEET, white, top handle. Old white one came with a MINT rollomatic. Starts and runs but is missing the fuel filter, old owner said he was tired of the little bugger and dropped it off to me:msp_thumbup: I love those lil stihls! :rock:

I love those little saws, only stihl I own. I have gotten two in the last two days, A av that is missing all sorts of parts and a SWEET, white, top handle. Old white one came with a MINT rollomatic. Starts and runs but is missing the fuel filter, old owner said he was tired of the little bugger and dropped it off to me:msp_thumbup: I love those lil stihls! :rock:

You're a brave man posting that. I love em, too. Have three of my own.

Also have recurring dreams of standing in front of my high school English class in my underwear....

....wishing I had the hedge trimmer attachment.

:hmm3grin2orange:

You're a brave man posting that. I love em, too. Have three of my own.

Also have recurring dreams of standing in front of my high school English class in my underwear....

....wishing I had the hedge trimmer attachment.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Why brave? If you can work on them, they are decent saws. No more a PIA than other saws of that era. I've owned about 5 of them, some I rebuilt to flip, one of the first Stihls I owned, and I have a pretty minty example.

But no hedgetrimmer, yet.

And I sent my last throttle cable somewheres a while ago. Is it the short handle or the regular one?

Have some husky 340 parts good cases,muffler,jug looks good apears to have eaten a side bearing and somehow mangled the piston clutch is there,crank is there rod bearing dosent feel bad, looking to trade for posible 045 super dual port muffler or maybe a used 359 cyl?

Jonsered 2041

If anyone needs some parts from a Jonsered 2041 I have a parts saw. It has a toasted P&C and the muffler is off but the rest is there and in pretty good shape.

How you doing? Out of the hospital now?

Yeah.. Surgery went flawlessly. I drove in at 2:30 am because my pain in my abdomen was turning into a burning and sharper pain. It never really got that bad until that time. When I got there they did a ct scan and said.. Yup.. It looks like it burst. Surgery at 7am and after that, I was in the hospital until 7pm and came home. No fevers, nausea, etc. The doc said it never burst and I was doing great. I'm sore yet today, but I have some happy pills and the wifey is watching after me. This whole situation was almost the best case senecio for apendisitis. I feel very blessed.

Thanks for asking!

Latest posts

Back