Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple things I found Laying around today that I can't use.

I think the Jonsered cover and coil came off of an 801 but not certain. It did have fire back when i had the saw, I remember checking it.

The Homelite handle is NOS but has a few chips in the paint from being shuffled around.

Then a Dolmar 117 starter cover only (dust cover is still in there but is cracked)

and a Cylinder cover in good shape for some of the 100 series old Dolmars

Up for grabs, Make me an offer or tell me what kinda parts you've got to trade.

I have the throttle side of a 200t handle........but the stud that held the one kill strap was broken so you had to choke it to shut the saw off. Everything else about it worked and has no parts in it as I replaced it. I have the broken peice as well, so if you are creative you could make it work with maybe a screw and glue. Its yours if you want to cover the shipping. I can also post a picture if that helps later today

Pm sent. Thanks struggle

Looking for Stihl TS760 parts.

I know it's not a chainsaw, but you guys have come through in the past.

I'm looking for a filter cover, elements and filter flange for a Stihl TS760. This is the filter with the big wing nut in the center. If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks for your help.
MP5N

Jay, that's not the way to do that mod. You only cut the finger tabs and the detent. I have one for you.
Neal

What can I say.... :taped: :msp_drool:

I figured it'd be JUST like a 372/395, etc with the whole clamp removed... boy, I DID pull a dumb...

Thanks man!!

Jay

I am looking for the impulse nut to the oiler to a micro poulan. I don't know the name to the piece but it is the 1/2'' bolt head that is behind the clutch going into the case. Mine is letting oil from the oil tank go into the crankcase. I took it out and can blow through it both ways which means it is junk letting oil just flow through it easily both ways.

I am also looking for some oregon .325 .050 ties and straps.

PM me if you can help me out.

If memory serves me correct and it does not all the time. I have got these to work by squirting carb cleaner in the hole and blowing it out (low pressure). It may take a couple of times or more.
If that does not work send me a PM. I think I have one. Just do not know if it works or can be repaired. Tom

I'm trying to get an old saw up and running again for a friend, after it's been sitting for umpteen years. It's an 034AV and parts that are missing are on the clutch side, EVERYTHING from the seal out to the e-clip. I hope we don't have to buy new from the STIHL gold nugget store.
PLEASE, someone give me a heads up PM.

I'm trying to get an old saw up and running again for a friend, after it's been sitting for umpteen years. It's an 034AV and parts that are missing are on the clutch side, EVERYTHING from the seal out to the e-clip. I hope we don't have to buy new from the STIHL gold nugget store.
PLEASE, someone give me a heads up PM.

Should have all those goodies. Will be in touch. Gotta do some digging tomorrow for a few other members as well.

I'm still needing a 46cc piston/cylinder for a non-strato Craftsman/Poulan.
I could use it asap if anybody gots one.
Got stuff to trade.

Looking for a clean Husqvarna 61 Rancher top cover, would like white but flexible. This is for a earlier style saw and the recoil side screws have slightly different locations when compared to the newer covers.

273506d1358218177-imag0503-jpg

I'm still needing a 46cc piston/cylinder for a non-strato Craftsman/Poulan.
I could use it asap if anybody gots one.
Got stuff to trade.

Ed I think that the Craftsman that I told you about is a 46cc. I do not know about the non-strato part. If you do not hear from me tomorrow call me or send me an email. Tom

I have some extra parts off a 290. If you still need the parts pm me. I will go through them today and see what I have.

Looking for a few ms290/310/390 bits
1.) brake band
2.) brake dust cover
3.) clutch
4.) brake springs (and bits under dust cover)
5.) good carb

i've got some new 029/290, 310 main bearings or fuel lines to trade. also have parts of other varieties, bars, and chains... and cash if need be.

Cheers
nate

Looking for a few ms290/310/390 bits
1.) brake band
2.) brake dust cover
3.) clutch
4.) brake springs (and bits under dust cover)
5.) good carb

i've got some new 029/290, 310 main bearings or fuel lines to trade. also have parts of other varieties, bars, and chains... and cash if need be.

Cheers
nate

Nate - I have all your brake stuff and a clutch, but no carb. I'll call you in a bit.

Back