Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was somebody lookin for pullon parts ??

attachment.php

Got a used 066 Magnum (1999) a couple months ago, been milling in my spare time with a 24" Granberg MKIII
today saw wouldn't start so i checked everything and put a new plug in and still nothin. pulled muffler to find a pretty awful sight of scrapes.
Soooo.... Looking for:

066 Piston and Cylinder
preferably OEM

Cash or project saws for trade.

Man you guys are lucky, I wish I had a pile that big to play with. My poulan pile is much smaller. Its main contributor is O8F1-fifty, I love me some poulan clamshells:clap:

Man you guys are lucky, I wish I had a pile that big to play with. My poulan pile is much smaller. Its main contributor is O8F1-fifty, I love me some poulan clamshells:clap:

a guy just got with me on a wild thingy,, he said he wanted 100 for it,,, i went flying out the front door to go get it

I'm in need of a stihl 041av super clutch/bar cover and air filter cover. Pm me with any findings please. Also would be interested in a bigger saw for the right price.

Mac 10-10 screen

Mine is pretty well smashed on a saw i am re-doing.

anybody ??

attachment.php

I am looking for a MAC bar wrench (scrench).
MAC 610/605

I noticed that my Husky Bar Wrenches work fine on the bar nuts.
Just not the Spark plug, the depth is just not there on a Husky Bar Wrench.

What do you have, and what do you want for it?

Have some stuff to trade...

and old green folding paper....

with old guys on it.

181 clutch and cover

Looking for a Husky 181 clutch and clutch cover. Cover does not need to have the brake parts ... 281 parts should work as well.

I Have nice 357XP cases and flywheel to trade (bad crank).

I have a coil (the one mounted beside the flywheel, not to the starter) and a heated handle generator for a Jonsered 521E/EV. I am missing half the parts to the saw, so I can't test them. If anyone's interested, I could send them out, and if they're good, I might like some 10-series Mac parts.

I'm looking for a good p/c set for a 262 husky. I have tons to trade and would be willing to buy if the price is right.

Also, I have for trade a cylinder... I believe its an 038av 48mm. I cleaned it in my us cleaner so it should be ready to go. Looks nice inside and out. I have never had the saw to use it so some confirmation would be appreciated. Mahle 48zn10. It does have a helicoil in in the plug hole.

Looking for a Echo CS-310 piston and ring. Anyone got one?

Green paper and some stihl parts for trade.

Looking for some parts for my 372 project.
Wrap handle
Brake handle
oil pump
Brake spring cover
Carb bolts
Elbow the AF goes on for a high top.Can't member what its called ? LOL

I am sure I have something to trade,paper money too !

Thanks for the help !

Last edited:
Back