Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have the following parts/saws left.

Stihl 036 oiler, brake parts(band, handle,spring etc), clutch and drum, flywheel,coil and recoil.

Tanaka ECS 310 saw. Pretty much complete. Did fire with gas down the carb a few months ago. Muffler is loose.

Echo Cs 310. Scored piston. Everything is there and in pretty good shape. If anyone has a piston let me know, otherwise selling parts off it.

Pm me if interested

Jonsered 111s, never seen wood, started 5 times

I'm parting with this: http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/237226.htm.

The seller claimed it has never seen wood, and I believe him. He claimed to have started it twice, and I started it three times. I had to gap the points to get it running, and could not find any wood chips or even sawdust. Every piece of hardware is there, even the tiny washers under the flywheel cover that commonly get lost.

I doubt there's many of these around. I'm parting with the powerhead only, I'm keeping the mill setup, and frankly, shipping it would be a pain. Email me at [email protected], call 8022745594, or PM me with offers.

Bryan

I'm parting with this: http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/237226.htm.

The seller claimed it has never seen wood, and I believe him. He claimed to have started it twice, and I started it three times. I had to gap the points to get it running, and could not find any wood chips or even sawdust. Every piece of hardware is there, even the tiny washers under the flywheel cover that commonly get lost.

I doubt there's many of these around. I'm parting with the powerhead only, I'm keeping the mill setup, and frankly, shipping it would be a pain. Email me at [email protected], call 8022745594, or PM me with offers.

Bryan

Also, I'll clarify that I'm looking to sell it outright. While I like saws, I really like mechanical Dodge diesels, and found truck I really want.

Bryan

Post like this belong in the classified part of this forum. Swap meet and open forum selling are totally different things.......

I'm in need of a few items for an MS460. I need a handlebar, oiler and switch shaft. I have many many parts for late model big bore Stihls and Huskys so PM me if you think we can trade!

Jimbo

Any particular parts you need for the dodge?

I have a 1st gen that I need a driver's door or a 1 1/2' square cut of fiberglass for if I ever intend to get a sticker :jester:.

I'm looking at one right now is a 2nd gen that only needs valve cover gaskets, other than that, it's pretty darn clean, especially for the Northeast.

Anyone have a throttle e-clip for a Stihl 032? Will fit many, many Stihl models. Mine jumped off and it seems gone for good.

Also, a 032 gas cap that isn't leaking or falling apart would be great.

Edit: Remembered I could use a gas cap for a McCulloch 10-10 too.

Last edited:
066 stuff

Got a couple basket case 066/660's. Parts I seem to need are below...

1/2 wrap handle
brake handle
worm gear
starter guts and handle
front muffler cover

Let me know what you got. I have parts and $$$ to trade.

Nathan

Last edited:
I need a starter recoil with rope and an ignition coil for a mcculloch timberbear.
Model 60013414....

well guys, I got my brother out cutting wood today. first time using a chainsaw and he was using my 372 with a big gigantic smile on his face. he now has CAD :rock: he found himself a homelite super mini to play with. replaced fuel lines, filter, and she was good to go. only thing he needs is a muffler which is what i'm posting for today. it ain't no 372 but it will do him good and is really all he needs at the moment. please hit me up with a PM if you can help my brother out :cheers:

well guys, I got my brother out cutting wood today. first time using a chainsaw and he was using my 372 with a big gigantic smile on his face. he now has CAD :rock: he found himself a homelite super mini to play with. replaced fuel lines, filter, and she was good to go. only thing he needs is a muffler which is what i'm posting for today. it ain't no 372 but it will do him good and is really all he needs at the moment. please hit me up with a PM if you can help my brother out :cheers:

I can probably help you fellows out with that. That XL-Mini is the same as an E-Z if I'm not mistaken. Send me a pic of the muffler side of the saw...

Last edited:
Back