Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm needing a few bolts and av mounts for a 660. I need the cylinder bolts, and the bolts for the top cover and the muffler. I have a few parts for various huskies and worthless pictures of presidents.

I got the bolts, not sure on the muff and av's. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow. I'll check in about 30 minutes on the muff and av, I'll let ya know.

I'm needing a few bolts and av mounts for a 660. I need the cylinder bolts, and the bolts for the top cover and the muffler. I have a few parts for various huskies and worthless pictures of presidents.

I got the bolts, not sure on the muff and av's. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow. I'll check in about 30 minutes on the muff and av, I'll let ya know.

No luck on the muffler. I got the bolts and av mounts. I'll get them out tomorrow.

EDIT.... I see you only need the muffler bolts. I got them too.

Last edited:
One reason I advocate 40:1 and a GOOD oil.... seen WAY too many newer saws with low hrs, and RPM that have smoked cranks.... :(

I *may* have a spare.... i'll have to look. :cheers:

I might have a crank I will have to go look it might also be blue I'll check it out I am looking for a big bore kit for a 372 thats slightly used to trade I got 028 crank case with rod bearing and flywheel, 028 Recoil cover , 2@ 2100 cylinders that are usable 1@ thats questionable, 1@ full 2100 crankcase includes flywheel ignition crank and rod, 1 @ 2100 case with crank and rod but the threads on the crank are bad, 1 @ 2100 recoil cover, 1 @ 2100 fan shroud, that's just the 2100 parts I have stumbled over recently I also have 2@ 2100 tanks, I also have one stihl 051 short block, it includes piston, cylinder,case and flywheel the threads on the crankshaft need work, I also got a piston and cylinder for a 385xp, there should be something of interest here the wife is getting irritated this stuff needs to find a new home. the 2100 I got needs to go and I got a Jonsered 80 with new ignition, and a new oem piston and cylinder, that needs a new home, and last but not least I got a Mac 610pm that i would like to find a new home for anyone interested?

Ed,

Did you ever get the correct 064 brake handle for the 3/4 wrap? I am in Baraboo this weekend but when I get back I can try and find one.

Bill

I might have a crank I will have to go look it might also be blue I'll check it out I am looking for a big bore kit for a 372 thats slightly used to trade I got 028 crank case with rod bearing and flywheel, 028 Recoil cover , 2@ 2100 cylinders that are usable 1@ thats questionable, 1@ full 2100 crankcase includes flywheel ignition crank and rod, 1 @ 2100 case with crank and rod but the threads on the crank are bad, 1 @ 2100 recoil cover, 1 @ 2100 fan shroud, that's just the 2100 parts I have stumbled over recently I also have 2@ 2100 tanks, I also have one stihl 051 short block, it includes piston, cylinder,case and flywheel the threads on the crankshaft need work, I also got a piston and cylinder for a 385xp, there should be something of interest here the wife is getting irritated this stuff needs to find a new home. the 2100 I got needs to go and I got a Jonsered 80 with new ignition, and a new oem piston and cylinder, that needs a new home, and last but not least I got a Mac 610pm that i would like to find a new home for anyone interested?

you wouldn't happen to be in the dog house are you:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Ed,

Did you ever get the correct 064 brake handle for the 3/4 wrap? I am in Baraboo this weekend but when I get back I can try and find one.

Bill

Hi Bill, I still need one. Give me a PM when you get back if you find one... no hurry.

you wouldn't happen to be in the dog house are you:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

In the Dog house and running out of places to sleep I got a BAAAD! case of CAD and I have a hard time getting rid of things. This is the first step to recovery(according to my wife)! Worst part is that was just the parts I can think of I got lots more.

Oh Yeah! I checked the crankshaft for the 372, there was a reason it was replaced it is blue as all get out.

Hey Terry! Haven't seen you round these parts lately... Hope things are good w/ya... Other than the wife yellin @ ya for saw parts on the kitchen floor, lol.

I find myself NEEDING (still) :

Husky 394: carb & coil
Husky 435/440: carb
Husky 445/450 coil

350/353 45mm/52cc pistons (2 in 'useable' shape, please ;) )

And, a bucket of ambition :jester:

A couple of worn out sprockets and a prayer to trade ;) ( or MANY other saw parts to trade...)

Looking for a good top cover for an ms180c that my brother ran over with a forklift. Could also use a good loop of non safety chain for the 14" bar, but that's less critical.

I have some other ms170 parts from a parts saw to trade or the usual green stuff.

free to good home,,,,,,, 375 pds and looks good in a bikini,,,, just kidding,,,, I have a bunch of partial carb kits,,, diaphrams and gaskets etc,,, these are whats left after building a carb,, there is walbro,, zama and some tillitson,,, now I am just guessing but I think there is about 30 of them,,,,, shipping is on my dime,,, if no one wants them then I am going to sneak them in someones truck at the gtg next month

View attachment 309910

free to good home,,,,,,, 375 pds and looks good in a bikini,,,, just kidding,,,, I have a bunch of partial carb kits,,, diaphrams and gaskets etc,,, these are whats left after building a carb,, there is walbro,, zama and some tillitson,,, now I am just guessing but I think there is about 30 of them,,,,, shipping is on my dime,,, if no one wants them then I am going to sneak them in someones truck at the gtg next month

View attachment 309910

I drive a green Dodge 2500.
You can slip them in there if you'd like!!!

Mike

Latest posts

Back