Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parting out a Stihl 010AV. No carb but most of the rest is present. Not pretty, but reasonable compression (140+), piston looks good through exhaust, has spark but plug boot is off & spring is missing.

Looking for Stihl stuff or consumables (filters, bar, chain, etc.) or green paper.

View attachment 332542 View attachment 332543

Bryan (bplust) is an avid collector of those saws...he may trade such items as frankincense, myrrh, Chinese egg noodles, Carhartt Jeans, or a truckload full of hickory firewood for one of them.

:)

Bryan (bplust) is an avid collector of those saws...he may trade such items as frankincense, myrrh, Chinese egg noodles, Carhartt Jeans, or a truckload full of hickory firewood for one of them.

hey! I'm not the one with a full-sized tattoo of one on their back!

Need 026 parts

Muffler cover
chain brake cover and screws
throttle interloc thingy

Looking for a gas tank and handle bar for Husky 372. The cheaper the better. Have misc extra 372 parts to trade (cranks, oil pumps, clutch, etc) and a Husky 266/JRed 630 two piece ignition. Maybe a long shot there...
Bump...I'll add cash (if I have any at the moment) and my standard offer of maple syrup, too. Anybody???

I looked long and hard for those parts a while ago. Guys don't get rid of many extra 372 parts... I had to go the ebay route and I actually found a carcass at my local scrapper.

I looked long and hard for those parts a while ago. Guys don't get rid of many extra 372 parts... I had to go the ebay route and I actually found a carcass at my local scrapper.
Looks like some steep prices on eBay right now and scrappers never seem to have the plastic. People here are much more reasonable. As popular and prolific as the 362/365/372 family is, I figure someone somewhere has a pile of parts to barter with.

Bryan I have more saws coming Sunday or Monday... will let you know if I get anything.

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

I have a P41 that I have reconditioned that may work... if it fits I will find it for ya.

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

Mmmmm, egg noodles!

In all seriousness, I'd love to see these parts move on to someone who can use them.

I have some Stihl 050/051 AV parts.
I want them to go to somebody that will use them, as I never will.
I do not want anything for them, just you pay shipping.
It may take me a day or two to dig them out.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back