Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok,,, figured i would give you guys a chance to make use of these ,,FREE FOR THE ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember i closed my shop and sold most everything off,, i found these today,,,,,,,,,the gb bars are small mount stihls,, 16" hard nose and 50 gauge,,i have 3 of them,,,, the mccullochs are 16" sprocket nose and 50 gauge and i have 2 of them,,,,, now the rims,,,,,the x small(what i call them) i have a 325/7 and a stihl p-7,,,,,,,, mediums i have a 1/4 9 and 2 of the 325/7's,,,, large is a 3/8 8,,,,i believe all the rims but the 1/4 are new,, if you want them claim them,,,,,, please make a reply on here so that way its a bit easier for me to keep track and everyone else knows what is claimed,,,,,, once you claim it on here with a post them send a pm with addy,,,,,,,, i am going to charge everyone a flat 100.00 for shipping of each item:):),,,,JUST KIDDING MIDGETS,,DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH,,,,,,shipping is on my dime as long as its to the lower 48 with usps

View attachment 360385 View attachment 360387
Are the rims spoken for? Let me know.

I need a 245A Poulan air cleaner cover decal (Wagnerworks sent one in the mail) Thanks Arboristsite & Wagnerworks

. I need a handle brace for a Poulan model 91

Looking for a Stihl ms311/391 sprocket/bar cover. Don't care what it looks like as long as it's solid with no cracks.

Have 028 super parts, 362 muffler, or cash to trade.

Thanks

Anyone happen to have 031AV rubber bushing mounts? Looking for the front handle by the oil tank and the 2 back by the rear handle. Rebuilding it for an old friend and his are SHOT! Any help greatly appreciated. Not much to trade out, but can gift by PP or green things.

Anyone happen to have 031AV rubber bushing mounts? Looking for the front handle by the oil tank and the 2 back by the rear handle. Rebuilding it for an old friend and his are SHOT! Any help greatly appreciated. Not much to trade out, but can gift by PP or green things.

These are the only not completely shot ones that I have (that aren't on a saw ;)). I wouldn't feel right taking anything in return. The aren't too bad. They might last a month, might go a couple years. Depends on the usage I guess. Send me your addy and I'll get them out by Monday afternoon. I have the top one too if you need, but that one is a little worse than these. Shoot, I'll just throw that one in too.
DSC08156_zpsf9f5ae73.jpg

Does anyone have a need to own this little gem? Poulan Micro XXV Deluxe (sounds fancy). For those that don't know, these are nice little saws. It runs good, newer air filter, newer fuel lines, and I just put a new fuel cap on it. The chain is the low kickback version, and the 12" bar is shot (sprocket tip floats in the end). I'm looking for a nice Pro Mac 700 air filter cover, decent 026 plastics, a nice 16-18" bar/chain for the mac 10-10 platform, or - I don't know what. I would make up the difference if it warrants.

DSC08157_zps2f6b009f.jpg

DSC08158_zps010de85b.jpg

DSC08161_zps4e2456af.jpg

DSC08162_zpsf0273445.jpg

im looking for a coil and air filter cover nut for a pioneer 1420 and would even take a whole parts saw

Latest posts

Back