Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chevy85

chevy85

ArboristSite Lurker
Anyone happen to have a chain brake for echo cs 3000? i have a echo cs360T chain brake that came with it when I bought it and they won't interchange with each other . so if anyone might have a chain brake and bar nuts laying around for a echo cs3000 please let me know i got a few parts and cash to trade

redray46

redray46

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Anyone happen to have a chain brake for echo cs 3000? i have a echo cs360T chain brake that came with it when I bought it and they won't interchange with each other . so if anyone might have a chain brake and bar nuts laying around for a echo cs3000 please let me know i got a few parts and cash to trade

I may have one,will check stock today,and get back to you.
RR

epicklein22
I need the following parts...cash or trade:

2100 piston and cylinder
394/395 clutch
Ms441 crankcase

I have a box of 288 parts that I'd like to peddle off. I was thinking about building up a saw, but I'm missing too many pieces to make it feasible. PM with what you need.

computeruser

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
OK, in the spirit of buy-it-and-try-it, I recently picked up a 181se from another member to try out, kinda on a whim. It's fun and runs very strong, but upon reflection, I have no need for it. So...I get to thinking, rather than sell it, why not trade for something I might have more use for?

Here it was on Saturday:

The original for-sale thread:
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/husqvarna-181se-and-husqvarna-272xp.268514/

Things I'd be interested in:

Husqvarna 154, 254, 238, 242, 246, 357 (really wanting ones with heated handles)
Dolmar 6400-7900 whole or parts
Stihl 044
Stihl 361
Or other interesting stuff you have...

Duke Thieroff

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
I need the following parts...cash or trade:

2100 piston and cylinder
394/395 clutch
Ms441 crankcase

I have a box of 288 parts that I'd like to peddle off. I was thinking about building up a saw, but I'm missing too many pieces to make it feasible. PM with what you need.
Andy...

288 clutch and 394 clutch are the same....

Nonetheless I have a couple of em.

Drop me a PM if you're still looking. I know where a 441 case is too If he'll part with it.

Latest posts