Teeny tiny Homie XL.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be very careful with this idea as not all products are impervious to petroleum products and can soften and otherwise self destruct. then you could be out more than just your time and a few cents.
I haven't checked in a while but these duckbills valves were fairly inexpensive at either of the above sites one of which is now half off. I think I will have to work on mine now that I can afford parts.

Nobody in the area hadf a clue what I was talking about and petsmart in just down the street from me so it was worth a shot. I put it in and it seems to be working for the time being. I know what you are talking about though. Rubber and oil do NOT mix. I had a guy come in the other day that couldn't figure out why his brakes weren't working. He said they were low on oil a while back so he just dumped in a little oil he had laying around.:buttkick:

Calvin, how much would 10 of these duck bill valves cost me? shipped to a 47660 zip?? I am always needing them and they are getting hard to find around these parts.

the oregon replacement ones are 1.40 each and 3.75 shipping and handling first class

and i have about 15 -20 in stock

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back