Tell me about a Husky 66.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My remaining question if if the HS224 and HS254 carbs really have the capasity to take full advantage of the 272xp top-end? :confused:

Top covers do not interchange between a twin coil case and single coil case. Screw holes will not align with the case right. Use whatever air filter setup you have now and you're good to go.

HEy guys. I started this thread a while back. Wanted to bring it back up since I did finally aquire the saw. Not sure what to do with it though, but I do know that it's scored some through the exhaust port. I know I'll need a muffler and a clutch cover too. Should be easy enough to find those parts. It's got so much crud on it that I can't tell much about the condition of it.

I hope to fins a 272 cylinder for it to make it a 70cc saw. :D I'm thinking from the responses in this thread before that the conversion won't be too bad. I need to get it cleaned up and find out why it seized in the first place.

This is a picture of mine. Not sure if the top cover started as gray, but it is much darker now.

Poulan8500016.jpg

Latest posts

Back