Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks like the last 40 acres ive cut on this job.they look good on the outside but are rotten or doatey

My post should have read...I brought one down that was rotten...

Sometimes, I have my head up my...

What else is needed? I make some pretty good cowboy beans that I can whip up, I cook them in a dutch oven with charcoal. I also make ABT (atomic buffalo turds) stuffed jalapenos that are wrapped with bacon. I can bring that if it sounds good to anyone.

so far this is whos said there coming

komatsuvarna
little possum
mastermind7864-burgers and dogs
galde
bigsilver-beans and poppers
grandpatractor-drinks
wheelman
jnl502
mdavlee
shiftyeyed-drinks
cbrduckdog
bigredd
brisawyer
tlandrum-grill,ice and whatever else is needed

id say i have 10 or so locals attending so were at about 25 not including children and freinds of as members , so if you have not pmed me with how many are with you please do so. we need to nail down whos bringin what,so far we have drinks, burger and dogs,cowboy beans and poppers, i have the grill bottle and ice covered , will have a porta toilet delivered and wood ready, i will provide more food if needed after everyone gives there intentions of what there bringing. we need to get the door prize thing situated. if anyone wishes to donate for door prizes please pm me so that it will be a surprise to everyone as to what gifts we have. lets hear from you guys ,speak up if your coming and what if anything your bringing.

Last edited:
here is a list of things we need that are not spoken for yet.
hot dog and hamburger buns
chips
burger fixins (maters,onions,cheese,pickles)
paper plates and plastic ware,napkins
deserts
or whatever you want to bring,just let me know so i can post it for others to know what not to bring

Last edited:
I want to make a tentative reservation!
Ask the mods to make this a sticky until the date.
This has the potential to be huge as you are in driving distance of so many members.

Just to let you all know, Im not going to be able to make it. My wife is pregnant and while she was at her check up today they scheduled her c-section on the friday the 18th. I was lookin foward to meeting you guys, but unless brooklyn comes early its probably not going to happen at this gtg.:cry: Ill keep a check and let you all know if it changes.:chainsaw:

Just to let you all know, Im not going to be able to make it. My wife is pregnant and while she was at her check up today they scheduled her c-section on the friday the 18th. I was lookin foward to meeting you guys, but unless brooklyn comes early its probably not going to happen at this gtg.:cry: Ill keep a check and let you all know if it changes.:chainsaw:

Some things just can't be put off...Congrats, and best of luck.

I can understand that, my daughter's 2nd birthday is 6/19....

Well that's the best reason I could think of to miss something. Good luck.

Sounds like someone needs to get their priorities straight.

:greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

congrads on the new one in advance, that is as good a reason to miss about anything I reckon but maybe things will progress a little faster than planed and u can make it. keep us posted anyhow.
jnl

Back