TEST - Everything working fine after those lnikbucks mess-up?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that our LB companion is with us this morning as usual. Wouldn't be complete without him? However he gets in??? I.T. has not changed for the perp puts in the straight name and not even a alias.

I see that our LB companion is with us this morning as usual. Wouldn't be complete without him? However he gets in??? I.T. has not changed for the perp puts in the straight name and not even a alias.

Sad - but true!

Last edited:
I haven't had any link bucks, yet. Glad it's back up but a little disappointed that I'm a new member. I'll have to look around and see what navigating is like. It doesn't take much to frustrate me, I. Not computer savvy.

Might be missing something here on the revamped site but how do I send PM's now? Been awhile but if I need a direct contact w/a member how do I go about it?

"start a conversation"...ahh...thanks ST. Thought that might have been what I was looking for. Guess I was a bit leary of the "invite up to five members" addition though. I'll keep that in mind.

Not a biggie, but most of my "likes" were lost in the "translation" - likely it is the same with other members as well?

Latest posts

Back