Thanks Boyd's outdoor Power

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fastmopar1k

fastmopar1k

ArboristSite Member
Hey all!!!
Finally got my new Dolmar 7900. Just wanted to say thanks to Boyd at Boyd's outdoor power in dresser, Wi. Talk about a first class guy. I look forward to dealing with him in the future. Thanks grandpatractor and jonseredjonny for the recomendation. By the way, SWEET SAW!!!!!!!!!

grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey all!!!
Finally got my new Dolmar 7900. Just wanted to say thanks to Boyd at Boyd's outdoor power in dresser, Wi. Talk about a first class guy. I look forward to dealing with him in the future. Thanks grandpatractor and jonseredjonny for the recomendation. By the way, SWEET SAW!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new saw. We'll have to have ya up and do some racing some time.

KindlingKing

KindlingKing

ArboristSite Operative
Hey all!!!

This sounds like a photo op......:cheers: Lets see the new addition.

wdchuck

wdchuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hmm .......If I look around the shop, I could probably find an appetite to bring. :hmm3grin2orange:

It's my turn to bring grub for the next gtg anyway.:cheers:

grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey all!!!

Hey, just wondering how that 7900 has been working out for ya.I cut some bigger stuff with mine today. It almost makes it fun!!!

fastmopar1k

fastmopar1k

ArboristSite Member
All I can say is WOW! What a wood cutting animal. It pretty much cut my wood cutting time in half. kinda bummed about that part. Thanks for all the recomendations. Let me know if you guys are gonna do that get together again. I would love to meet up with ya'll!!!!

grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
All I can say is WOW! What a wood cutting animal. It pretty much cut my wood cutting time in half. kinda bummed about that part. Thanks for all the recomendations. Let me know if you guys are gonna do that get together again. I would love to meet up with ya'll!!!!

I'll have to check with jonseredsjonny and see if he is up to doing another one in march or something. It's always fun to meet the other guys on here.

Latest posts