the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else noticed this thread makes so much more sense when you read it backwards?

Subliminal Aussies. Who knew?

:msp_w00t:

Hey just thought I'd add that any exchange between myself and Aussie Dave is all in fun in case anybody is concerned. For those outside of Australia this is the way mates behave toward one another :cheers:
It may sometimes come across that he hates me. That's not the case at all. He likes me but I just think he's a bastard :)

Good Grief Matt are you ok? you are meant to sell the chemicals at work not bloody sniff them :msp_rolleyes:

Thanks mate :cheers:

Yeah mate, let that tree teach you a lesson :msp_sneaky:

1369674187_tree_beats_tractor_driver.gif

BTW hydrogen peroxide works well for those kind of worms... Do not try at home without proper medical supervision

That brings me to my second joke Rudy.

Two guys walk into a bar.
First guy says "I'll have a glass of H2O".
Second guy says "I'll have a glass of H2O, too".
The second guy dies.

Get it? :D

Good Grief Matt are you ok? you are meant to sell the chemicals at work not bloody sniff them :msp_rolleyes:

Don't start on me now ya bastard :D No chrissy card for you ol' bean.

heard on the Gippsland ABC news this morning a tree feller was airlifted to hospital after a willow he was scarfing as part of the gippsland lakes catchment willow eradifiction program split and landed on him, they said his hard had likely saved his life, hope he recovers well.

heard on the Gippsland ABC news this morning a tree feller was airlifted to hospital after a willow he was scarfing as part of the gippsland lakes catchment willow eradifiction program split and landed on him, they said his hard had likely saved his life, hope he recovers well.

Do you tend to find that trees that have grown really quickly due to access to lots of water tend to be more prone to slabbing ?

Three couples meet with the priest to arrange to get married.His instructions are they are not to have any "action" for three months.if they pass that test they will be welcome in the church.They all return after three months to report.The priest asked them how they went...first couple yes we did as you said,very good you are welcome in the church...second couple,we did as you said as well...very good you are welcome in the church..third couple,well we tried as hard as we could but one day my girlfriend bent over in front of me to pick up something and i couldnt take it anymore..well your not welcome in the church then,thats ok we are not welcome in isle three in woolworths either.

Back