The Ballad of Sap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spike60 said:
Hey, wait a minute guys. I didn't ask him out.

Now wasn't it my buddy Thall who was talking about a wounded heart? Help me out here Thall! You asked him out and I get rejected? What's up with that?

lololol, thats the durnest durn thing I've ever seen, hmmmm, interesting indeed,lolololol. Spike I was wondering if you and me were gonna have to go behind the wood shed and slug it out over who gets Sap. I thought for a second that poem was to lure him your way and I admit I was a might concerned and getting slightly jealous. I'm glad however you've cleared up the love triangle and have made it clear you wasn't trying to steal my Sap. I'm so releived I just don't know how to describe it. Sap is ma Frend. Everytime I see him on here my heart just goes pitter patter like crazy and I can't wait to type my profound joy for him to him. Whenever I read his posts its like a breath of fresh air to me. I will forever follow Sap's writings on the AS site and will always reply to my man Sap just so he knows he's my Frend. By the way where is that low life underbelly of a Husky man anyway. Has he up and ran off with a Poulan guy or is he too shy to admit his desires for me , the Stihl guy. Sap if ya reading this its ok, I know how hard it is to admit those untouched feelings way down in ya soul for a Stihl man such as myself. Its ok, I understand and will work with you to heal those wounds. (wheres my salt shaker). Spike fear not for long as I'm around you need not even consider taking Sap from me for he's my Frend. You are more than welcome to chat with the man called Sap but always remember Sap is mine cause he's my Frend..........................

04ultra said:
Looks like sap found a new Frend..

BTW THALL what ya do with ol-sap ?? Since you said "Sap is mine cause he's my Frend" hes been gone..LOL

I searched and searched and thought I found true love, Sap met another and poof he was gone,lololol.

speaking of where

Not to change the subject but where is Timberpig, I haven't seen him on here lately. Now there is a guy who knows saws pretty durn good.

spike60 said:
I don't have to go behind the woodshed; I can just order a nice brand new shiny 3120!

lolololol, hey wait a minute, are you thinking of selling my Sap a new 3120 for 300.00. We's gots to talk,lololol

Lakeside53 said:
Hey. don't forget me if that 3120 is up for grabs... o.k., it;s the wrong color, but only sappette thinks I care.

Yup I know whatcha mean Lake. Something bout brands seems to really play issues with Sap. I'm a whore to all brands if da price is right, ya knows whats I mean..............................

THALL10326 said:
Yup I know whatcha mean Lake. Something bout brands seems to really play issues with Sap. I'm a whore to all brands if da price is right, ya knows whats I mean..............................

You might be a whore, but I'm a saw slut.:hmm3grin2orange:

Lakeside53 said:
You might be a whore, but I'm a saw slut.:hmm3grin2orange:

lolololololol, rolling on that one,lolololol, you slut................lol

Lakeside53 said:
opps, I mean't "SORE slut"; been using that damn SAP filter as a wipe again. :rockn:

poor fella... betwixt the Scotch Brite and the missing colostomy bag, you must be a hurtin' unit.....

I've got a poem for you.

There once was a saw from Nantucket,
whose bar was so long you could buck it.

It went up for sale,
And was bought by one Thall.

And now all his buddies on Arboristsite ???? it.

Sap;

that doesn't even rhyme. Plus, you are overdoing it with the poorly concealed foul language, but I figure that is as far as your limited creativity can take you.

Latest posts

Back