The Ballad of Sap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Califorinia Hillbilly

Come and listen to a story about a man named Sap
A poor entrepreneur, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was slapping for some food,
And up through the tank came a bubblin' crude.

Oil that is, and Gasoline, Amsoil mixed a 100 : 1 .

Well the first thing you know ol' Sap's just mad as hell,
explained to the dealer gas should not come out from there!
Husker is the saw ya otta run
So he bought him a Rancher, too get the job done!.

Mills, that is.
Tire Chalks, and foot long bars!

The Californian Hillbilly!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Well now its time to say good-bye to Sap and all his grin.
And he would like to thank you folks fer kindly offering .
All your advice and such, as your can plainly see
"All your experience is way beyond me!"

Sap that is. ocupeteneer, extraordinar. Y'all be safe now, y'hear?

attachment.php

LOL!! Gotta love it!

spike60 said:
Hey, wait a minute guys. I didn't ask him out.

Now wasn't it my buddy Thall who was talking about a wounded heart? Help me out here Thall! You asked him out and I get rejected? What's up with that?
:hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2:

103scooter said:
Is he really yor bgested frend????

Why he sure is. Heck he's gonna come build me a new porch and I'm gonna sit him down and teach him the finers points of chainsaws, the Preferred Brand ones that is. Don't get much better than that, thats what Frends do, hehehehe..

coveredinsap said:
It would appear that 'Spike60' is a man with way too much time on his hands.....or something.

And no matter how many poems he writes about me, I'm not going to go out with him. Sorry.

Not that there's anything wrong with that though. I just don't play for that 'team'.

Team? Heck I heard stories about you "boys" in California.

True I guess.

Fred

ShoerFast said:
Fred

What I heard, that the "team" has a lot of switch-hitters,,,, as for me, I don't know, but it sure is a little scarry how he will brag up his "wild-thing"?

Kevin

They say any man that brags about his Wild Thing is usually the guy with alot blisters on his hand,hehe...

ShoerFast said:
It can sure get you to wondering, as anyone with an 8 year old saw that only needed the bar to be fliped once is not here to talk chainsaws!

lolol, you dont reckon he's in the saw site looking for uhhhhhhhhhhhhh little action is he,lolol. I mean he is in calif, not sure if he's in the SF area,lolol.

THALL10326 said:
lolol, you dont reckon he's in the saw site looking for uhhhhhhhhhhhhh little action is he,lolol. I mean he is in calif, not sure if he's in the SF area,lolol.

THALL

Mike, I mean sap, has a few scary hang-ups, they jump right up off the page, the scariest one I think is how he keeps referring to the "big burly chainsaw types" , the other is how he keeps typing in such mindless chatter and worthless info,like if he has something to prove, but it seems that he is looking for attention of sorts?

Kevin

Mr. said:
Team? Heck I heard stories about you "boys" in California.

True I guess.

Fred
Okay...lets watch this "California" stuff:laugh: Not everybody from our state is a Sap. Thank God. He's the kind of guy that gives us all a bad reputation and (after electing Arnold for Governor) we just can't take much more. Sap comes from the Napa/Sonoma wine country part of the state..Yuppie Heaven its sometimes called and he sounds like he fits right in. I do know that if he ever came over to the real northern California he'd last about five minutes before he recieved a severe,and hopefully long lasting,attitude ajustment. Maybe I"ll just drag him up to the woods and auction him off to the choker setters...they'd love him. Literally.

ShoerFast said:
THALL

Mike, I mean sap, has a few scary hang-ups, they jump right up off the page, the scariest one I think is how he keeps referring to the "big burly chainsaw types" , the other is how he keeps typing in such mindless chatter and worthless info,like if he has something to prove, but it seems that he is looking for attention of sorts?

Kevin
Good point there.

boboak said:
Okay...lets watch this "California" stuff:laugh: Not everybody from our state is a Sap. Thank God. He's the kind of guy that gives us all a bad reputation and (after electing Arnold for Governor) we just can't take much more. Sap comes from the Napa/Sonoma wine country part of the state..Yuppie Heaven its sometimes called and he sounds like he fits right in. I do know that if he ever came over to the real northern California he'd last about five minutes before he recieved a severe,and hopefully long lasting,attitude ajustment. Maybe I"ll just drag him up to the woods and auction him off to the choker setters...they'd love him. Literally.

No fear Bob. We don't put all people in the same boat just because they came from the same state. Unlike Sap, who puts all dealers in the same boat, we understand fully everyone is different.

boboak said:

Do you think they would hire a sap to set choke?

Truthfully, he seems more the factory type, the type that has a motto, "we will pretend to work, as long as they pretend to pay" type!

It is a guess that sap would be the first on a job site that could quote the labor laws, set your watch by his taking brakes, and the first to call OSHA or drop a dime on any practice that was't copacetic with his view of his rights as a worker?

In fact, I think his stump digging picture is about par with the hardest he has ever worked,,,,, who else would think of taking a picture of a stump and a hole?

In all, not the type to run the river with!

Kevin

Back