The Best Chainsaw Stihl Makes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course everyone is going to have a different opinion here based on what they own and what they cut, but the two saws that I go to nearly everytime out, is the Rear Handle MS200 and the 046......and I have a lot of Stihl saws.

Tony

Yes you certainly do, Tony. If you get around to it, please spice up my thread here with a picture of your shop. Your collection blows 'em all away.

i sure like my ms460! it is my go to saw,what it wont cut my ms660 will!anything smaller i just use my ht 100 pole saw,it has a good reach in the tops without bending over:msp_smile:

Yes you certainly do, Tony. If you get around to it, please spice up my thread here with a picture of your shop. Your collection blows 'em all away.

Stihlsaws4.jpg

Stihlsaws3.jpg

This year recently sold my aging collection of saws - 056 mag II, 038 Mag II, and an 026. They each had a niche, however, my favorite was the 038 Mag II, a very solid reliable saw. Always loved the bark of the 056 mag ll and the light, nimble feel of the 026. Replaced them with 261C, 362C and MS461R. Have been happy with them. All are very good runners and start easier than the older saws. The 362C is a real rever. Have been very happy with Wood's Logging Supply in WA State.

Back