The boss is skipping town on everyone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, you really need help. Until you get it, you are making a joke of yourself. I know we went at it times in this forum, but now you make me feel sorry for you. You are a 'wanna be making money doing something', kinda guy. When I offered you a job with a real company, you got on your ego rant. Then I posted an ad on Craigs List and you answered it and when you found out it was me, you avoided the call back. You do not want to learn or work hard. If you did, you would of hooked up with a good company and learn this biz. Sad. BTW, this does not mean I am offering you a job,,
Jeff

30's?? This is a time in your life when you're supposed to be getting settled into something solid in your career. Don't do it now and you're just going to float through the rest of your life without any solid direction. Look back on what you've posted in here. Try to read it. I worked with a guy like you once and now, after all of his pie in the sky ideas and schemes, he's a washed up do nothing. And nobody wants to hire him. Do you really believe any of what you've posted/dreamed up here will work out? Really? If it's so rock soid, why is everyone laughing at you and poking fun? I really hope you don't have a wife or kids that depend on you. They're in for a big fail soon.:dizzy:

One door closes, and other doors open.
Mean while I make my daily salary for continuing to hone my skills, I build my own credit, and this company is building its infrastructure.

Look out Jeffry, Urban Tree Care has some viable competition now. Be scared.

One thing I can say, is that FTA sure brings life to the party...and I dont care if his story is true or fake,
this is some darn good reading and you all like it, dont lie....lol

One thing I can say, is that FTA sure brings life to the party...and I dont care if his story is true or fake,
this is some darn good reading and you all like it, dont lie....lol

I really don't post much, but this thread has been too hilarious to pass up! Or I've been sitting around too much, either way its good entertainment!

Last edited:
Back