The Chain, but not the saw, is made in the USA...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
It almost makes me want to go out and buy one... (Bold added for amusement purposes)

HIGH QUALITY GAS CHAINSAW - The best choice for the homeowners!

Note: The box may have different color of product displayed on but you are now ordering it in the available red color. Some assembly is required. The warranty is handled through the manufacturer and we also sell parts for the saw.

Very easy to operate. The chain is US made, either CARLTON or Tiger to ensure the highest quality standard.

This product is EPA approved and it takes approximately 3-7 business days to ship.

Other 45 cc gas powered chainsaws with the 18" bar cost $290.00 up to $850.00 using the same type of chains and materials.

If you order today it costs you only $189.95 + NO S&H

Here is what one of our customers had to say:

" What a surprise! This thing cuts my firewood like butter. Easy to use and very affordable. My brother bought some other one for over $400 last year, and mine is a lot better quality for a lot less money."

Anthony P. - Texas

Here's the full write-up...

Taken from the testimonials page

" I do not have to pump it unlike the other one I had before and it is just simply better!!!"

Uh...

They aren't even proud enough of that saw to post the brand name!!

Looks like...

Looks like famous "Bumble Bee" brand Chinese knockoff sold by Harbor Freight only in red color.

Anthony should post here and tell us more about his new nameless chainsaw....

The chain is US made, either CARLTON or Tiger to ensure the highest quality standard.

So the chain is US made to ensure the highest quality, but the saw that runs it is whatever they could find available at the cheapest price... Hmmmm.

Ian

It almost makes me want to go out and buy one... (Bold added for amusement purposes)

HIGH QUALITY GAS CHAINSAW - The best choice for the homeowners!

Note: The box may have different color of product displayed on but you are now ordering it in the available red color. Some assembly is required. The warranty is handled through the manufacturer and we also sell parts for the saw.

Very easy to operate. The chain is US made, either CARLTON or Tiger to ensure the highest quality standard.

This product is EPA approved and it takes approximately 3-7 business days to ship.

Other 45 cc gas powered chainsaws with the 18" bar cost $290.00 up to $850.00 using the same type of chains and materials.

If you order today it costs you only $189.95 + NO S&H

Here is what one of our customers had to say:

" What a surprise! This thing cuts my firewood like butter. Easy to use and very affordable. My brother bought some other one for over $400 last year, and mine is a lot better quality for a lot less money."

Anthony P. - Texas

Here's the full write-up...

The saw in that picture looks like a Shindiawa 488. If it is it is a pretty good saw but for 189.95 it must be a copy...

Bet ya Tiger chain is not U.S. made. If it is like Tiger crank cord it isn't worth a crap. That stuff is not even good for boot laces.

Ook!

No doubt the very finest casting using quality sand from the shores of the 'Far East', professionally had finished by the very best 12year old techs 80cents a day can buy!

GAH!!!!! (Again)

Ick! (looks like a burn on a small hump-back Huskey type thingy)

Hardly, at 45cc, max power 1.8kW at 7500 rpm....

...the engine must be based on a much older design, like about 1970.....:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

It is a 1998 RedMax GS455AVS Clone.... Your right about the old technology.
They don't run to bad as far as holding up well that's another story...:deadhorse:

Latest posts

Back