The Chainsaw Guy "Shop Talk" New video!!! MUST SEE!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, you need to do more of these videos!! :hmm3grin2orange:

Your vocal impression is sooooo freaking good!

Your fans demand more! :rock:

shop talk

He is a really good guy and good to talk to. But dog gone that is pretty funny i do lioke the bar intallation. You would never know its a recent barn find..\ lol that is great..

Just bringing an old one back to the top.

Bump for a laugh, I like the real shoptalk ones but this one sure makes me laugh.

:hmm3grin2orange: Everyone rewatch the video it does a body good to laugh like a idiot. :laugh:

Hello , welcome to shop talk, today were looking at the very popular fire wood falling saw !!! see its got the high performance throttle dual falling spikes with dual port muffler switchs. very popular combination for firewood cutting. its got the half wrap around handle with high compression fuel intake it will be disabled and sold for parts as it is very dangerous.

ahahahahha

that was some funny sh!@! I guess I wasn't the only one getting annoyed by that guys same old vids. :laugh: rep incoming :rock:

Good thing there isn't a "play" button on this one! :ices_rofl:

attachment.php

Hope he never got it started!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:​

Latest posts

Back