The dreaded which saw question...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be all for the 361 if it cured ED but that wouldn't do me any good with an even sorer back... Actually, I'd get the 357 before the 361 because then I'd have a 357 that made noise and didn't shoot bullets.

I decided on getting the 346 but after a TON of digging I found a place that reports a willingness to sell and ship a 5100 for ~$140 less than the 346. THAT makes it even more tempting, will see when I can speak with them to confirm. IF I were to do that I will still feed my local dealer a bone by getting a Husky box and some loops and erl from him(them). I figure at that price I could get the 5100 and them later this summer maybe the 575 they've been tempting me with at a stupidly reasonable price. Uh oh, there goes that saw fever again...

I'd be all for the 361 if it cured ED but that wouldn't do me any good with an even sorer back... Actually, I'd get the 357 before the 361 because then I'd have a 357 that made noise and didn't shoot bullets.

I decided on getting the 346 but after a TON of digging I found a place that reports a willingness to sell and ship a 5100 for ~$140 less than the 346. THAT makes it even more tempting, will see when I can speak with them to confirm. IF I were to do that I will still feed my local dealer a bone by getting a Husky box and some loops and erl from him(them). I figure at that price I could get the 5100 and them later this summer maybe the 575 they've been tempting me with at a stupidly reasonable price. Uh oh, there goes that saw fever again...
you won't be disappointed with the 5100. it is a little animal.

Back