The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read somewhere he lived in a castle...

Well my source was my old Stihl rep from years ago. Whether he was pulling my leg or not I don't know but he seemed sincere about it. Its not in the book I can assure for I have searched for it.

Thats what I thought.
Guess you told Ultra the same story as you told me.
Read it eh. BRAhahahahahahahaha

Thats what I thought.
Guess you told Ultra the same story as you told me.
Read it eh. BRAhahahahahahahaha

I've told that to many customers too, sells alot of Stihls but I always tell them I'm not certain if its true. They eat it up though.

Last edited:
LOL, oh my I'm gonna have to take you to task on your own post. You need to read it again. J'red built a "protoytype", in 1954. Once again your adding the muskets and lord knows what else they made a 100 years before. A woodworking machine is not a chainsaw, it could be a axe,LOL

He sure is trying hard :buttkick:

Let's get one thing straight:

Stihl is the looooooozing saw for the looooozer operator with loose morals and a looooooozing attitude.

No alcohol was involved in the writing or posting of this post.

Buuuuuurp.

THUNK

owwww...

Let's get one thing straight:

Stihl is the looooooozing saw for the looooozer operator with loose morals and a looooooozing attitude.

No alcohol was involved in the writing or posting of this post.

Buuuuuurp.

THUNK

owwww...

Well hello Woodie. Where ya been, your late. If you arrive late again your fired and you'll be working for Toyota,LOL

Go ahead every body else does for him. LOL

All i'm saying is knock it off. I like reading posts from both of you and when you go on your rampage he dissapears for awhile and then I can't talk to him, so just let it go.

I drive a Chevy , look up fool,LOL, way up. Awwwwwwwwwww I'm just tormenting ya. Now why was you late, you sure as hell didn't have a date, so whats your excuse??

Chemys are for woosy nancy boys with no gonads anda thunk...

(Sound of getting up)

thunk...

Back