The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, seems the "genuis" stihl thread is fizzling. Imagine that. :cheers:

It hasn't fizzled at all. The Sorprano's has my attention at the moment.
Hard to read the book, type and watch Tony bust heads all at the sametime.
I'll have some more in here before the week is out..

so do you know any 4 syllable words or how to use paragraphs correctly????

attachment.php

Hey...hold off on sending any soprano dvd's to mr. hall or else it'll be 2011 by time he gets this book done.

Hey...hold off on sending any soprano dvd's to mr. hall or else it'll be 2011 by time he gets this book done.

Agreed! Tom, put down the canoli, take off the combination pinky ring / sweat suit, and ditch the Brooklyn accent. Set Andreas free! :cheers:

Carefull man, Tony heard that,LOLOL

The word is; you had become Tony! Don't go gangster Tom...they won't like you selling STIHL without them getting to wet their beaks...next thing you know, you'll be paying protection money to the Soprano's...

The word is; you had become Tony! Don't go gangster Tom...they won't like you selling STIHL without them getting to wet their beaks...next thing you know, you'll be paying protection money to the Soprano's...

LOLOLOLOL, awwwwwwwwww so funny. I was thinking maybe Stihl should hire Tony to get those other brand buyers to switch over, whatcha think. A few broken legs, a neck here and there and Stihl would have 100% of the market,LOL

LOLOLOLOL, awwwwwwwwww so funny. I was thinking maybe Stihl should hire Tony to get those other brand buyers to switch over, whatcha think. A few broken legs, a neck here and there and Stihl would have 100% of the market,LOL

Now don't do that Tom...another 25 years and they'll all own STIHL anyways! We don't need ole Tony giving people the what-for just because a few have bad taste in saws. They'll come around, the poor buggers! Except maybe that Woodie guy...he's kinda dense! Maybe you could have Tony break his knuckles on Woodie's hard head? LOL.

Now don't do that Tom...another 25 years and they'll all own STIHL anyways! We don't need ole Tony giving people the what-for just because a few have bad taste in saws. They'll come around, the poor buggers! Except maybe that Woodie guy...he's kinda dense! Maybe you could have Tony break his knuckles on Woodie's hard head? LOL.

Ya know chances are Tony would rather run Woodie down with the car than to beat some Stihl sense in that hard head. I bet damage to the car will be in thousands if they hit "head" on,LOLOL

Back