The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommie,

I hereby christen thee, ATLAS, man of STIHL.

joat
Joat said you was Atlas, I wanna see the biceps,LOL

Tommie,

Hey dum dum. Read the post again. You're Atlas, although you're doing a poor job of acting the part.

With upmost respect, undying devotion and a desire to preserve the American way,

joat

Last edited:
Joat said you was Atlas, I wanna see the biceps,LOL

No, you said BICEP. I don't known what type of guy you think I am, but you're not seeing BOTH!

To satisfy your lust, here's a slightly more ridged view - note that 14 inches doesn't even come close to my size.

attachment.php

No, you said BICEP. I don't known what type of guy you think I am, but you're not seeing BOTH!

To satisfy your lust, here's a slightly more ridged view - note that 14 inches doesn't even come close to my size.

attachment.php

14"? Looks like 17". I'll see if ST is available for a 'reading'.

attachment.php

LOLOLOLOL, awwwwwwwwww I wanna see both,LOLOLOL

Note how I got that extra pop - the fingernails are a "hint":greenchainsaw:

The fingernails were the first thing I noticed, would cause a major pump up I'm sure. That reminds, I got alitte something for ya Lake, check your e-mail in about one minute,hehe, its a goodie..

It was the girls I was trying to protect. No point in setting unrealistic expectations.:jawdrop:

click ..... Hear that?

That unmistakable sound from Leesburg when a certain Demi DVD is inserted into Tommie's DVD player.

And with that, I remember those famous words, "Ask not what your Demi DVD can do for you, but what can you do for your Demi DVD".

This secret talk of the average american dealer is becoming way to complicated for me... :dizzy:

I think I am off to the garage and tinker some on a stubborn old jonnyred ...:stupid:

This secret talk of the average american dealer is becoming way to complicated for me... :dizzy:

I think I am off to the garage and tinker some on a stubborn old jonnyred ...:stupid:

Stick around. The average IQ will plummet if you leave.

Roland, remember your infamous thread, "da Belgian and ....da Beast !!!". Hehe. I'm in 'the club'

Tommie,

Hey dum dum. Read the post again. You're Atlas, although you're doing a poor job of acting the part.

With upmost respect, undying devotion and a desire to preserve the American way,

joat

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought you meant Lake was Atlas. Ya know Joat I'm very depressed of late. Yesterday I got my doo cut and under all that beautiful dark brown glossey hair was some grey. It landed in my lap as the man chiseled away cutting through the doo glue. Then today I went and got my driver license re-newed. The cute young lady said please read the top line "sir". That really hurt my feelings for I thought man she's got a nice butt. Then to top that I couldn't even see the top line. I had to pull out my specs and putem on to read the top line. She goes "sir" do you wear those when driving, I said no, I do my driving most times in the dark. She never even laffed but did snarl at me. Now my new license say I must wear "corrective lens" when driving. Man I tell ya this getting old tant easy for a mass of pure luv muscle man like myself, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
The homo-eroticism present in this thread, from the above quote forward, is truly disturbing...Stihl camp must put a man through many, many changes...

Hum. Must be a Michigan thing. In Virginny and the Carolinas, we don't cotton to that stuff.

Sorry for your obvious confusion.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought you meant Lake was Atlas. Ya know Joat I'm very depressed of late. Yesterday I got my doo cut and under all that beautiful dark brown glossey hair was some grey. It landed in my lap as the man chiseled away cutting through the doo glue. Then today I went and got my driver license re-newed. The cute young lady said please read the top line "sir". That really hurt my feelings for I thought man she's got a nice butt. Then to top that I couldn't even see the top line. I had to pull out my specs and putem on to read the top line. She goes "sir" do you wear those when driving, I said no, I do my driving most times in the dark. She never even laffed but did snarl at me. Now my new license say I must wear "corrective lens" when driving. Man I tell ya this getting old tant easy for a mass of pure luv muscle man like myself, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tommie,

Sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes a point has to be made. With the 'grey' and that 'sir' stuff, maybe there's something to it. Have you changed peanut butter, or your banana brand lately.? Whatcha using to clean parts? Are you changing your socks on a regular basis? Don't worry buddy. We're here to help you get through this.

joat

Tommie,

Sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes a point has to be made. With the 'grey' and that 'sir' stuff, maybe there's something to it. Have you changed peanut butter, or your banana brand lately.? Whatcha using to clean parts? Are you changing your socks on a regular basis? Don't worry buddy. We're here to help you get through this.

joat

I've really gotton a taste for pasta lately. I don't know if its because I was watching those Italians on the Sorpranos or because its not fried with loads of grease like I used to like. The doctor told me, he said "sir" too much grease is not good for you. I said well I guess the ole pigs in the pen at the house will take that as good news won't they. He never even smiled, getting old sucks, especailly when under all these wrinkles is mounds of luv muscle for the ladies, oh my what a shame, whats a man to do, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, hand me my pills Joat, I need a nap,LOL

The homo-eroticism present in this thread, from the above quote forward, is truly disturbing...Stihl camp must put a man through many, many changes...

You big dummy, its called panty lure, pulled you right out the closet,LOL

Stick around. The average IQ will plummet if you leave.

:ices_rofl: Thanks, Tom is gonna hate you for that though...LOL.

Roland, remember your infamous thread, "da Belgian and ....da Beast !!!". Hehe. I'm in 'the club'

Well I'll be dayuuuum ... seems you got the same bug as me then... collecting plenty of hp....:greenchainsaw:
Do you intend to meet with Hoss and join him at whopping Tommy's behind ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back