The Next West KY GTG Build Off Saw.........Please Help Decide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you won't stack up, lol. His 346s are uncanny!

Ill give it a whirl, the 52 has surprising attitude. Its eaten a few 346s. Also only has a about 5 tanks through since I went back in and put a fresh ring in, the last one had cut about 200,000 christmas trees:DIts got that "im gonna fly apart in your hands sound"
Kinda like a certain deere.
Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I've got a saw I'd like to compare it to. I only say oem because as far as I know I'll be the first to have ported this 44.3 kit. I'd like to compare it to another kit of the same dimensions.

I've done a couple of them......

It's pretty tough to get ahead of me. :laugh:

I've done a couple of them......

It's pretty tough to get ahead of me. :laugh:

How do they run Randy?
I might want to leave my old junks at home if what Brad says is true.

Oh well, I've been beaten before.
Just won't bet anything more expensive than a cold soda pop on the race.

Mike

I am making a suggestion here so flame me,,,,we need a few tables for the free " please take me home" items,,, I have a bunch of crap,, I mean parts,,bars etc to find homes for,,,, what you all think

I am making a suggestion here so flame me,,,,we need a few tables for the free " please take me home" items,,, I have a bunch of crap,, I mean parts,,bars etc to find homes for,,,, what you all think

dump it in to randy's van, he'll take anything.

Ill give it a whirl, the 52 has surprising attitude. Its eaten a few 346s. Also only has a about 5 tanks through since I went back in and put a fresh ring in, the last one had cut about 200,000 christmas trees:DIts got that "im gonna fly apart in your hands sound"
Kinda like a certain deere.
Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I know that feeling...:msp_wink:

How do they run Randy?
I might want to leave my old junks at home if what Brad says is true.

Oh well, I've been beaten before.
Just won't bet anything more expensive than a cold soda pop on the race.

Mike

They seemed to run pretty well Mike......I didn't have another one here to compare to though. I also don't have one of my own.

I have some tables I can bring, I will throw a tarp over them so we can eat off of them later.

I know this is early but, if someone can bring a propane fish cooker I'll bring fixin's for a pot of Gumbo. Actually we will need 2 fish cookers (one for a pot of rice). I have both pots but won't have room for the cookers.......I'm thinking gumbo would be good Saturday night.......

Turkey and sausage.......I will also need a head count....

They seemed to run pretty well Mike......I didn't have another one here to compare to though. I also don't have one of my own.

Have you checked out the thread I started with pictures of the kit? I've got a couple guys telling me to send it back. I don't see what they're talking about. Maybe you could shed some light on this.

Back