The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we will be cutting and splitting your wood Chuck, maybe you would like to have a swiffer demo and anyone that hasn't used one can try it out on your floors? :D
Haaaaa,
I don't even know if I can get a load of logs by then, last year there were none to be had....
Either way, I'm NOT planning on you guys cutting and splitting all my firewood for me,,,,,,,,no, no, no, ain't gonna happen !!
I do like the swiffer idea though...
You get them industrial stairs installed yet ???

Would any of you fellas be interested in a group buy on 5 gallon containers of vp fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll stop in tm or Saturday and check . Last I looked it was about 65 if I got 10 or more. This stuff has a shelf life of a few years

I do like the swiffer idea though...
You get them industrial stairs installed yet ???

I don't mind swiffering the dang thing is to small though. I need to double them up for quicker work.

Talked to my steel guy today Chuck. My last pieces are cut and milled. I'm going to finish welding them tomorrow. They still need to finish the drywall in the opening before I install them.

Chuck, you are nuts to not at least try to get a load, and let us cut it. We could dice that up in an hour at the most. Small price to pay for trashing your driveway........ I am dead serious!
I'm with yah. Get to run some saws in a bit more off our normal use. A little more real world. And we get a sense of accomplishment [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]and earn our dinner . If you can get a load I would be happy to bring my skidsteer with a grapple to move things around

You guys crack me up............ We'll see about a load of logs ???

Ya know what's kinda funny ?? I went back and started reading through the 2014 thread, got to page 32, (scroll to bottom of this page to find it) and what struck me as funny was how this time a year we were all doing so much planning for the 1st. one.............. I thought it was fun reading about how it all got started.....

Edit;
It also had me wondering if maybe I, we, somebody, ect. aughta send out some PM's to some of the guys that were active here then, but not so much lately ??

He can bring them up to camp and cut my firewood for me! Lol. What's new chuck?
Hey Wes,
How ya been ??
I might be takin a drive to camp on saturday, dunno if I'm spendin the night, but I gotta get there to retreive something before next saturday...

You gonna make this years GTG ?? ( duhhhhh, i know you'll be here )

I dunno how much snow is up there, but here, we got about 5-8 wet inches on the ground, and it's frozen solid ........ I don't like ice..

Chuck, If you can't get a truck load, do you need some logs? I could maybe wrangle one up to bring along....

Back