The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately looks like I have to back out this year. I have a customer with 3, 800hp blowers that crashed on Monday. I've been busting ass all week. But still have to work through the weekend to get em back up and running.

You boys have fun, I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures!

I really wanted to see those 2 man saws in action
:(

With all this big saw talk I hate to ask but does anyone have a MS241 I could try? As this old worn out man ages I use my 261 a lot more than my 044 and some days an even lighter saw would be nice.
Maybe Kris has one of the little shindaiwas for you to test drive.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

With all this big saw talk I hate to ask but does anyone have a MS241 I could try? As this old worn out man ages I use my 261 a lot more than my 044 and some days an even lighter saw would be nice.

I have a 261 I ported that may be a couple grams lighter you could run. Its not 241 light, but its fun.

I got a lil 230 you are welcome to give a spin around the block

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Man... You guys are excited! Lol. I am, as always, way behind.

Thanks so much for all the leg work on the 064 filter knob. I just have the standard mesh filter.

I can bring along my little shindiawa 360. It's an awesome little saw. I figured on loading up the trailer with lots of saws to pass along, but I don't know if there will be room! We have some serious peeps coming out for this.

So far I'm bringing all my huskies so we can beat on them, a few crappy cremesickles to sell off or trade for huskies, a shinny, baby dolmar, and a parts pile. I might be filing chain in the driveway:)

If anyone wants a project echo, pioneer, or poulan, let me know.

What food or ???? do we still need chuck? I'm glad to bring some, but it seems like it's pretty covered.

Man... You guys are excited! Lol. I am, as always, way behind.

Thanks so much for all the leg work on the 064 filter knob. I just have the standard mesh filter.

I can bring along my little shindiawa 360. It's an awesome little saw. I figured on loading up the trailer with lots of saws to pass along, but I don't know if there will be room! We have some serious peeps coming out for this.

So far I'm bringing all my huskies so we can beat on them, a few crappy cremesickles to sell off or trade for huskies, a shinny, baby dolmar, and a parts pile. I might be filing chain in the driveway:)

If anyone wants a project echo, pioneer, or poulan, let me know.

What food or ???? do we still need chuck? I'm glad to bring some, but it seems like it's pretty covered.

I won't tell anybody what to bring when it comes to food.............Cuz, I could say, "bring #%^&&**()+", and you don't know how to make it, then it sucks, then everyone will talk bad about your %$^^*&(^*9868^^^%$%$&,,,,,,,,, that I told you to bring........ya see how that goes ????

Latest posts

Back