The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, who brought the 070(?) with 84"(?) bar the absolutely destroyed the big butt log? You are my hero!

BTW, who brought the 070(?) with 84"(?) bar the absolutely destroyed the big butt log? You are my hero!
I brought the 090 with an 070 cover.
MM ported it.
59" bar. The 84" wa in the car.
Did you run it???
If not....why not?

Someone wanted to run a real light Stihl. An 024 maybe.
I brought a MS200. Never did find the guy.

I brought the 090 with an 070 cover.
MM ported it.
59" bar. The 84" wa in the car.
Did you run it???
If not....why not?

Someone wanted to run a real light Stihl. An 024 maybe.
I brought a MS200. Never did find the guy.
Ah hah! That explains a lot! That sure didn't sound or cut like a 070. I'll run it next time, hopefully this Fall(?) Thanks!

I'm watching the cattle in the field across the road pick..........hating I missed this GTG again. We had a cow lose her calf yesterday morning though.......I'm glad I was home. I'd have blamed myself if I wasn't here when that happened.

that's always tough even if you are there to help. i know with having lambs even an hour can make a big difference. have you milked out the cow and saved the colostrum? you can freeze it for an emergency. that being said, there's always next year for our GTG.

I'm watching the cattle in the field across the road pick..........hating I missed this GTG again. We had a cow lose her calf yesterday morning though.......I'm glad I was home. I'd have blamed myself if I wasn't here when that happened.
hey mastermind id like to get on your list for july not sure how to do this . these guys around here are pretty tough on me you know,brakin there saws and trying to steal them and such :angry: do i need to get some of the heavy hitters to plead my case to you ? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

hey mastermind id like to get on your list for july not sure how to do this . these guys around here are pretty tough on me you know,brakin there saws and trying to steal them and such :angry: do i need to get some of the heavy hitters to plead my case to you ? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Ohhh see how ya are! Lol!

Sorry to hear that Randy. Maybe next time. Your fingerprints were everywhere. We dang near raffled off a white oval sticker :eek:

Back