the official 3rd annual june tn gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
well the official 3rd annual june tn gtg is coming up. there will be my usual assortment of wood for everyone to cut on. i believe that i will also be having some hot start and cold start racing this go around. the racing will be bragging rights only and i will have all classes that we need to accomidate those that want to join in. and possibley another build off depending on the saw that everyone is wanting to do.sorry guys but ill be the first to admit that im a saw snob if its not something that is being used in logging operations today then im not interested in hosting it.

Does this mean you're not interested in a Terrill vs. Clinton vs. Root 3-way shootout? :hmm3grin2orange:

im kinda up in the air on the date right now. i will let everyone tell me whats best for them and then go with the masses.

The 16th sounds good to me. I won't know where I'll be at yet any way.

LOL well we need to help Terry figure out a date so everyone can come to it. i know i won't be there because of what i did in the past but i enjoy seeing pictures and videos from it though.

Latest posts

Back