4th annual east tn gtg and grand opening of the new wicked work saw shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to thank Terry for hosting a great GTG. Running the Jonsered 2260 even stock makes me want one more than I could imagine.

I hope everyone had a good time at the gtg. I was sure hoping to see some pictures of those pretty red and black saws being used.

We didn't want to dirty up his new saws........but he did send a new Jonsered 2260 out to be fondled. :msp_thumbup:

I've known Terry for a few years and been out where he was logging many times. Seeing him be able to get out of the woods and into a shop is a great thing.......he still needs a lot of support to help him stay outta the woods......y'all all need to buy a saw. :cool2:

I am a total noob when it comes to hoppin up a saw but when I talked to scott about the 681 he metioned that it was running well north of 200 psi and the crank was welded. So I guess the next logical progression with that saw would be.....

attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange:

We are gonna ditch the windowed piston. :msp_thumbup:

I wanna see it holding over 11,000 in the cut. :msp_sneaky:

Scott made it, he said that Young was working and Joe needs a co-pilot. The good news is that I avoided Oak Ridge and watched my speed so hopefully no tickets in the mail this year.

i suck, i had to work:msp_mad:

stupid work:angry:

I am a total noob when it comes to hoppin up a saw but when I talked to scott about the 681 he metioned that it was running well north of 200 psi and the crank was welded. So I guess the next logical progression with that saw would be.....

attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange:

That is plan B...

back when I was drag racing we always said nitrous is for the guys who couldn't build a fast car on just motor. and I just loved to watch them blow to hell and back when they didn't know how to really use it safely.

Back