4th annual east tn gtg and grand opening of the new wicked work saw shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have fun and great success with your grand opening and business. Quite the switch from working the woods every day.

Same boat i was in last year, not able to travel, variety of reasons, but SOMEDAY this is gonna happen.

Hey, did Mitch ever get better, and what is he doing now? Just wondering.

Good luck guys, looking for ward to pics/stories/vids!

with as many folks that aren't going to be able to make it out,this may end up being the lowest attendance that ive ever had at my gtg. you guys are missing out on some great deals and saw running. we will cut at least one cookie for you.

You guys have fun and cut some cookies for me. I'm at work getting ready for the safety meeting:(

well im here,didnt know if I was going to be able to make it,make it thru the week that is. lets get going guys :D

I'm still trying to sharpen a few chains.......I cut my hand last night. This may be a bad chain day. :msp_unsure:

Have fun fellas and cut a cookie fer me too :( I am bout to get in the bed so I can be up for my sons birthday. I'll stay up a few hours for that and then try to get a nap before work tonight. Really hate I am missing it Terry, but i'll come by the shop and see ya sometime.

Hey Terry ,
I hope that all went well at your GTG ,and Grand Opening . Hopefully ,You'll have a GTG next year that I can attend . I'd love to be able to put a face with some of the names I've been reading here!
All the best, John

Thanks to Terry for a great event. Plenty of wood, we left much of it still uncut. I took one picture, it may be the only one from the day, I will post it when I get home. Some great door prizes went home with some folks today.

Had a great time and got to try a lot great saws. Tried a ported 372,562 that Terry done.....wow! I took home a new jonsered 2253. May have to send it back to Terry for some port work. Look forward to next year.

Latest posts

Back