The Sleeper 024S Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 024 has a 1 mm shorter stroke, and a smaller bore (42 mm) than a 026. An 024 Super has the same stroke as a 026.......but still has a 42 mm top end.

The 024 super case is the same as the early 026, but the 024 is different in that the crank throw area is smaller.

2 mm shorter, 30 vs. 32. ;)

Thanks Roger. I buy lots of stuff from McMaster........never knew they had that mesh though.
Rumor has it you have an 024s standard p/c that you might not need and could sell?
I have an 024s that I over spent on to buy and now need at least a piston,I should have looked closer at the gray spark plug the 1st time I took it out,and the low 110psi compression,.Lesson learned?
I 've never done a piston swap on one of these,the only hassle is the intake boot?
Thanks alot

Rumor has it you have an 024s standard p/c that you might not need and could sell?
I have an 024s that I over spent on to buy and now need at least a piston,I should have looked closer at the gray spark plug the 1st time I took it out,and the low 110psi compression,.Lesson learned?
I 've never done a piston swap on one of these,the only hassle is the intake boot?
Thanks alot
Check with Fatarrow.
He has a minty 024S cylinder he may part with.

Latest posts

Back