The Traveling Leveraxe/Leveraxe 2 Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. Wetlands are protected. Lots of other areas are too. I'm not worried about my trees though, that isn't one of my problems.

I'm interested in trying this out. I've read about it and seen a video review. How long is the wait? Thanks.

Hey Derf in your sig it says you want to run a 288xp and you want to try the leveraxe.........man you should have come to the gtg we had last month 288xp lite was on hand.

I'm interested in trying this out. I've read about it and seen a video review. How long is the wait? Thanks.
You are now on the list. If you could do a video review like you've done with your other tools that would be cool. Figure 6-8 weeks depending how long the other users hang on to it. We ask that people mail it within 7 days after receiving to keep things moving along.

You are now on the list. If you could do a video review like you've done with your other tools that would be cool. Figure 6-8 weeks depending how long the other users hang on to it. We ask that people mail it within 7 days after receiving to keep things moving along.
Yes, plan on me doing a video review. Thanks.

no snow around here....its all up north..

no axe yet either, didnt know it was on its way. hope it shows up by friday morning...

Yep, i didnt check my mail till this morning.....got the axe today.

first impressions.....sharp, light, but head wiggles dont look to me like its attached very well

i put it through some silver maple before i left...worked just like the video. used it just like i would any other axe, bare hands. kept my grip the same as i would if it was my fiskars, but i probly hold that too loosely too. haha

tried a piece of ash about the same size and it just got stuck, got stuck pretty good.

Interesting. They said on that video review the head was loose too. It was tight when I shipped it to MM, guys at the GTG's must have put it through enough wood that it loosened up.

Back