The Traveling Leveraxe/Leveraxe 2 Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
I know. Wetlands are protected. Lots of other areas are too. I'm not worried about my trees though, that isn't one of my problems.

MechanicMatt

MechanicMatt

Cut Split Stack Burn
Hey Derf in your sig it says you want to run a 288xp and you want to try the leveraxe.........man you should have come to the gtg we had last month 288xp lite was on hand.

I'm interested in trying this out. I've read about it and seen a video review. How long is the wait? Thanks.
You are now on the list. If you could do a video review like you've done with your other tools that would be cool. Figure 6-8 weeks depending how long the other users hang on to it. We ask that people mail it within 7 days after receiving to keep things moving along.

maul ratt

maul ratt

ArboristSite Operative
You are now on the list. If you could do a video review like you've done with your other tools that would be cool. Figure 6-8 weeks depending how long the other users hang on to it. We ask that people mail it within 7 days after receiving to keep things moving along.
Yes, plan on me doing a video review. Thanks.

ziggo_2

ziggo_2

ArboristSite Operative
Yep, i didnt check my mail till this morning.....got the axe today.

first impressions.....sharp, light, but head wiggles dont look to me like its attached very well

ziggo_2

ziggo_2

ArboristSite Operative
i put it through some silver maple before i left...worked just like the video. used it just like i would any other axe, bare hands. kept my grip the same as i would if it was my fiskars, but i probly hold that too loosely too. haha

tried a piece of ash about the same size and it just got stuck, got stuck pretty good.

Latest posts