The "unofficial" 6 cube sticky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking saw Brian, do you use that in the bucket or is that your climbing saw?

Mark

That is the bucket saw...We use these little Mac's for climbing:biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
Tina and Brian

Hers are a couple of videos I made last night of some six cube+ saws. These are in my shop in the basement. If the rain stops later I will try to get out back to the shed and add a few more. Except for the first three on the bench all the rest are runners and get used regularly.
Hoss's six cube plus saws. - YouTube
Hoss's six cube plus Stihls - YouTube
Hope you guys enjoy em.

Hers are a couple of videos I made last night of some six cube+ saws. These are in my shop in the basement. If the rain stops later I will try to get out back to the shed and add a few more. Except for the first three on the bench all the rest are runners and get used regularly.
Hope you guys enjoy em.

Hoss -

Nice collection! Especially the big yellow ones! :msp_thumbup:

I like how you kept stepping in/out to avoid the bars poking out! :ices_rofl:

You've proven that Lee does not have the 166 market cornered .... yet. :D

:cheers:

Hoss -

Nice collection! Especially the big yellow ones! :msp_thumbup:

I like how you kept stepping in/out to avoid the bars poking out! :ices_rofl:

You've proven that Lee does not have the 166 market cornered .... yet. :D

:cheers:

Thanks. I did get a good break finding that 166. Haven't been able to add a partner for it yet though, but as I understand it Lee has let a couple through to the general public recently. I think there is just some kind of gravitational pull that draws them to Lee's place unless they are intercepted along the way.:D

Last edited:
I only have one 6 cube runner ATM...Stihl 084AV...nothing fancy...but she is mine...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hopefully have pics of my restored Mall 2mg soon...

Jim

I only have one 6 cube runner ATM...Stihl 084AV...nothing fancy...but she is mine...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hopefully have pics of my restored Mall 2mg soon...

Jim

Great pics. My sons are not big enough yet to do that with my saws, but I hope to have some pics like that before too long.

Reckon i'll sneak my lil firewood saw in here...

View attachment 194241

194241d1313267904-247201-jpg

Cliff, you're putting a lot of miles on that little firewood saw. What in the heck are you doing in the desert = trying to escape the east Tennessee pollen? I hope you found the less than 6 cube parts I left at your back door a few months back. Ron

'Roll Cage' 090AV

Holy Crap. King of the ole AV's
Sweet bunch. And to think you
have a saw i don't have and then
you show me a bunch. Man i got
to get one.

Lee

Here is my 090AV known among my mates as the 'Roll Cage' 090 because of the additional foam on the handles. She is a mean old customer - originating from Albany on the West coast of Australia, but is a strong runner with plenty of bite and pull. She is my favourite out of my 090's even though it may not be the prettiest.

Chris.

attachment.php

champ

attachment.php
attachment.php

have any of the aussies seen or have one of these ? i saw it on the acres site.
champ universal, 160cc, gear drive, oil in handlebar, 1955, looks like a villers engine. even the right color.lol

Model Profile: Champ Universal
oops, found an answer here :###################################/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=15873
like that muffler too !
got blocked, what did i do wrong ? just pics of a recently found champ saw.
can be found under : models without forum

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php

have any of the aussies seen or have one of these ? i saw it on the acres site.
champ universal, 160cc, gear drive, oil in handlebar, 1955, looks like a villers engine. even the right color.lol

Model Profile: Champ Universal
oops, found an answer here :###################################/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=15873
like that muffler too !
got blocked, what did i do wrong ? just pics of a recently found champ saw.
can be found under : models without forum

Mcbob just got one of them. He said there real hard to find because
the Go-kart guys liked them for there Karts.

Back