The "unofficial" 6 cube sticky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming from you Chris, with your collection, I take that as a mighty big compliment.:blush:

Barker,Mono,Wards AH81 131cc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coming from you Chris, with your collection, I take that as a mighty big compliment.:blush:

My collection is pretty humble Al - moved a number of saws of late to make room for others! Its nice to have a few up the sleeve to trade / sell in order to get the ones that you really want.

Those early AV Stihls look pretty cool - I have one 090 with that style handle and it is a cranky old girl with plenty of character.

Regards,

Chris.

Dragged a few more out from under the bench. I have another couple that are a little undressed at the moment so they will have to wait. These old things are commoner than Macs around here. Sorry they are so dirty.

P1010858.jpg

Al.

Hey Al,
And your scooping out my little stash out that way!!!! LOL!
Nice AV line up!!!!!!

Dragged a few more out from under the bench. I have another couple that are a little undressed at the moment so they will have to wait. These old things are commoner than Macs around here. Sorry they are so dirty.

P1010862.jpg

P1010858.jpg

Al.

Holy Crap. King of the ole AV's
Sweet bunch. And to think you
have a saw i don't have and then
you show me a bunch. Man i got
to get one.

Lee

Here are a few with the AH81 Power Products motors. 130cc's

Brand new in the box Wards
Solo603WardsWD95NIB005.jpg

Used Wards in really nice shape
WardsWD95006.jpg

David Bradley
WardsWD79DBH81010.jpg

Hoffco T81
HoffcoT81003.jpg

Monark Silver King 81
Mac4-30andMonarkSilverking81003.jpg

Mono
GreenMonoOrange1130G005.jpg

Another Mono
MonoAH81Bronzecolor001.jpg

A few more from the arcives

Pioneer 700
Pioneer700002.jpg

Canadien 276
canadien276002.jpg

Group shot of my 900 series Homelite geardrives
All5900seriesHomelites002.jpg

Stihl 088
Stihl088004.jpg

Wards WD79 with the Bender 610 motor
WardsWD79DBH81002.jpg

Two Mac kart saws with the MC75 motors 120cc's
2MacKartsaws008.jpg

Mac SP125
SP125C005.jpg

All these big saws are making my head spin.

The AH81 powered saws are very loud, but the Wards 90 that I have is pretty tired so it doesn't really pull that well considering it's 131cc.

Keep them coming guys, and make sure to look at "The Old Giants" thread as well, lots of good photo's and information there as well.

Mark

Barker,Mono,Wards AH81 131cc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a few of those myself, Mr. Bow Saw; but they're currently undergoing makeovers. MONOs and one Barker. Those look nice, and since they've landed in your hands, I'm sure they run and sound nice too. Nice work.:msp_thumbup:

6 kicker

anybody seen one of these? found it in a power products parts catalog. it was listed for type 1500 saw and kart engines.
which engine was that ?
let you keep both hands on the saw.
i can think of a yellow application for one. just add a fold up peg like a bike.

attachment.php

All these big saws are making my head spin.

The AH81 powered saws are very loud, but the Wards 90 that I have is pretty tired so it doesn't really pull that well considering it's 131cc.

Keep them coming guys, and make sure to look at "The Old Giants" thread as well, lots of good photo's and information there as well.

Mark

I sure agree with the part about them being loud!

There probably about as loud as I have heard and I have heard the Clintons as well.

Back