The "unofficial" 6 cube sticky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Bow Saw

Mr. Bow Saw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Barker,Mono,Wards AH81 131cc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

CM76

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Coming from you Chris, with your collection, I take that as a mighty big compliment.:blush:

My collection is pretty humble Al - moved a number of saws of late to make room for others! Its nice to have a few up the sleeve to trade / sell in order to get the ones that you really want.

Those early AV Stihls look pretty cool - I have one 090 with that style handle and it is a cranky old girl with plenty of character.

Regards,

Chris.

Teddy.Scout
T

Teddy.Scout

Dragged a few more out from under the bench. I have another couple that are a little undressed at the moment so they will have to wait. These old things are commoner than Macs around here. Sorry they are so dirty.

P1010858.jpg

Al.

Hey Al,
And your scooping out my little stash out that way!!!! LOL!
Nice AV line up!!!!!!

leeha

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Dragged a few more out from under the bench. I have another couple that are a little undressed at the moment so they will have to wait. These old things are commoner than Macs around here. Sorry they are so dirty.

P1010862.jpg

P1010858.jpg

Al.

Holy Crap. King of the ole AV's
Sweet bunch. And to think you
have a saw i don't have and then
you show me a bunch. Man i got
to get one.

Lee

heimannm
All these big saws are making my head spin.

The AH81 powered saws are very loud, but the Wards 90 that I have is pretty tired so it doesn't really pull that well considering it's 131cc.

Keep them coming guys, and make sure to look at "The Old Giants" thread as well, lots of good photo's and information there as well.

Mark

turtle561

turtle561

ArboristSite Guru
6 kicker

anybody seen one of these? found it in a power products parts catalog. it was listed for type 1500 saw and kart engines.
which engine was that ?
let you keep both hands on the saw.
i can think of a yellow application for one. just add a fold up peg like a bike.

attachment.php

Modifiedmark
All these big saws are making my head spin.

The AH81 powered saws are very loud, but the Wards 90 that I have is pretty tired so it doesn't really pull that well considering it's 131cc.

Keep them coming guys, and make sure to look at "The Old Giants" thread as well, lots of good photo's and information there as well.

Mark

I sure agree with the part about them being loud!

There probably about as loud as I have heard and I have heard the Clintons as well.