Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your accident Jasha, prayers, well wishes, and good luck so you can hopefully be back to normal.

Sorry to hear you got injured, hope you can recover quickly. As others said being it was a wood chipper accident glad it wasn't worse. Lots of good people here wishing and praying for you.

An unfortunate injury. Sorry to see another one.

Is there a story that goes with that picture? That is a pretty unusual chipper wound; I cannot think of a normal way to make your arm look like that.

No full story as of yet. . .

I agree that it's a weird chipper injury. I wonder if he didn't run it in there and someone was able to hit the safety stop before he got pulled in?

It's not just soft tissue though, the bone is broken too. :(

Prayers for you ! Holy #### that looks bad. HOpe you recover quick and glad it wasnt worse.

So sorry to hear of an accident like that. Chippers are bonafide grade A dangerous tools. Praying for a good recovery here.

That's an UGLY compound fracture. Looks like there might be some muscle loss too.

Jasha20hurt-L.jpg

Hope you have a great Dr. who can get you back together ASAP Jasha. We are pulling for you dude!

Do what the Dr's say, and take it easy for a little bit. Most likely have some Physical Therapy too. It is tough, but it helps in the end.

Latest posts

Back